Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Well this is debatable Since i know what your like i have to say it's wall coming down that cause Sam situation but i highly doubt Bobby dead

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Good theory but it will be interesting who leader turn out to be .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i doubt it i give another season before they will end it. it's gone on for far too long.

Defending Your Life

Well Dean didn't wanting Sam 3th witness on his trial but what a way recap past 7 seasons.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-13-2011 00:01  
I agree bala, the show has pretty much run its course.
I am surprised it's lasted this long i was expecting this only to last couple of seasons when it started

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

Yeah i heard that at end of season 5 when they did comic con. It's still quite good show but you don't want this turn into Smallville.

Shut Up, Dr. Phil

This was first episode this season i liked but those witches were very powerful i liked how they saved them against that demon at the end.

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

I don't know look like they didn't have time to cover that in this episode.

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

The difference is that they couldn't stop them because they were too powerful to kill. They made an attempt and it failed

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

They couldn't afford to have them more than 1 episode i am guessing both of them will help defeat the big bad at end of the season.

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

I agree it was sloppy writing but when a show goes as long as this you kind of expect it

Slash Fiction

That was one hell frame job same ans dean but so glad the cop saw the shapeshifter and look like devil doesn't know who he is messing with

Reply 41#41 sanggye's post

Well this was good episode but is Sam still having visions or not ?

The wedding episode

I should know she drugged him to marry him but great to see him again and what a nice thing to do Winchester telling the demon avoid them

Reply 47#47 sanggye's post

That would been a little awful of them no-one deserved someone as wacky as her but loved his line what did i miss ? after he wakes up from being unconscious.

How To Win Friends And Influence Monsters

Well finding out what was in burger was disgusting but great cliffhanger with Bobby

Reply 52#52 sanggye's post

Well i doubt it but you will never know this time we have a body

Reply 57#57 banlron's post

I know what happens to bobby lets just say you get an insight into his past

Reply 60#60 banlron's post

You don't have to it's been updated

Reply 64#64 banlron's post

it's not over it's taking a break

Thread