55 123
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x06 Demons

ooops, sorry guess i made a really big mistake

[ Last edited by sanggye at 10-26-2011 18:58 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Well, well Sam & Dean have another breakup and Sam ends up leaving again, what is this the 3rd or 4th time he's done that.  The doppelgangers at the diner whining about Sam & Dean was funny.  Crowley gets shut down and Bobby gets a kiss
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

7x07 All in the Family

They killed a good ghost, and Sam comes back.  I am missing Soulless Sam, he was so much more fun.  

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think so, Dean make a comment, they just are not talking about it, it seems

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Quote:
you shouldn't play with a luigi board but not for that reason
Is that board made by Nintendo, and can you get a Mario one?   

Season 7, Time for a Wedding!

Ah, they should have let Garth go with the wacky girl

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Why?  he seemed a bit wacky himself, they make a great pair

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Well I'll never eat chicken stuffed with turkey.  Well is he dead this time?

7x10 Death’s Door

I hate to say it, but I hope he went, we don't need a Bobby ghost around

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-7-2012 16:19  
She would become one hell of a hunter when she grows up
She is not going to be a hunter, she is retiring just as her father is, that was the whole point at the end.

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

You would think that after 70 years, someone would have taken the name off though

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Well she was talking within hours of being born

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 2-11-2012 10:58  
I think 6 or 8
Right in between in fact 7, plus they plan on ending with a cliffhanger, hopefully it will get renewed if they do that

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Decent episode, some laughs, really liked the time switches, 33 hours, now, 14 hours, RIGHT frickin now"

Quote:
Originally posted by fo_ogun1 at 2-25-2012 11:41  
It appears the writing for this season just does not want to come to a head......not sure why....the writers must think the fans are uninterested in a storyline or continuity. That's disappointing, co ...
The first season was pretty much monster of the week episodes, not much of a storyline.  I think there is continuity going on, we have Sam dealing with the devil, both brothers seems tired of hunting but don't want to let it go, Dean especially.  They mention the head Leviathan, they just don't know how to kill it....

55 123
Thread