Thread
Printable Version

The Big C Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Behind the Scenes: The Big C Season 2

The Kiss

The Big C Season 2 Trailer

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah Adam farting but Cathy got payback at the end . The punch was amusing i am surprised he remember while he was high

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The dog was an amusing situation can you imagine how she felt and i loved the comment about making sure she dead and getting a second opinion.

Musical Chairs

Well Cathy getting into trial thank one patient dying was awful but what great title for the episode.

sexual healing

What wife would buy her husband that sort of gift?

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well he was being honest and it's good think he was faced other way showing her his imperfection

Boo!

Well what a bad time to lose your job and Owl in attic was rather amusing

Cats and Dogs

It's never a good idea ring an adult worker from newspaper but having go to his uncle pay her off was amusing.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

That if she notices the vase missing

The Little c

Look like she didn't notice but finding everyone in his family itching and having tell his parents but tell his new girlfriend was rather amusing and i am glad he gave his new boss a reality check

Goldilocks and the Bears

not sure what to make of this episode but it ok to watch but what cathy was doing in bath was amusing

The Last Thanksgiving

That poor turkey didn't see what was coming

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

could you kill something you named?

A Little Death

Well people confuse Vathy death with the baby death was amusing but can you really do eulogy for an unborn baby?

How Do You Feel?

Well i have say Cathy getting her friend feel her up was amusing

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

This was a sad episode but Paul being annoyed wasn't a surprise

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I know i really am surprised at that ending i really hope he not but this what i like about shows.

Thin Ice

Well good episode but wow after getting good news you would think worst is over but fall through the ice into cold water was really a close call. So glad he's not dead but he really should be careful about that shocker remote

Thread