Thread
Printable Version

Account History Clearence - Update July 10th, 2010

Account History Clearence - Update July 10th, 2010

Hi all, I know this has been an issue with a lot of our members and so we've raised it with our Administrators. Today the system will automatically clear out history so the database size doesn't get too big. As it's a automatic process, we cannot even inform members of when it will happen. However, I have asked lbjedward if it would be possible to add a function that will allow everyone to download their own history (so an output into a xml or csv file). He thinks this would be a good addition and is currently looking into how to make this possible. Thank you. [ Last edited by shinny at 7-10-2010 22:18 ]

Hi all, just wanted to update you to let you know you can now download your "Account History" so you can keep the information on your own computer!! Ask and you shall receive!! Big thank you to Ibjedward who made this possible after we requested it. You can output into excel or as a text file. See screen shot below:

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

That's great! I'm sure a LOT of members will be delighted to have this new feature.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

thanks shinny!! [ Last edited by rickman at 7-11-2010 09:07 ]

excellent addition. thank goodness we caught this note in time!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Thread