Thread
Printable Version

Memphis Beat Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It was good that they could close the case of death of the girl but it's a shame the brother has to go to jail because the doctor didn't do his job properly

The first 9 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Do we know whether this has been renewed?

TNT confirms 'Memphis Beat' renewal

TNT has confirmed that it has renewed Memphis Beat for another season.

The first season of the show, which stars My Name Is Earl's Jason Lee as a police detective working in Memphis, averaged 4.7m viewers.

Entertainment Weekly reports that TNT has now decided to order ten new episodes.

The network's executive vice-president and head of programming Michael Wright said: "Memphis Beat is a real treasure: a slightly off-centre drama with great actors, memorable characters and a soundtrack steeped in Memphis sounds. We look forward to another fantastic season next year."

The new episodes of Memphis Beat will air in 2011.

Source

I am in the race

I was pleasantly surprised over the the first episode.  I enjoyed it

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

me too, especially after I've just stated in the Rizzoli & Isles thread that I didn't like that show because I don't like cop shows in general. I did enjoy this one

forgot to post "I am in the race"

I am in the race!
This was an amusing show.  I enjoyed the first episode so much that I watched six more.   
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I am in the race

Sutton having to frisk the guy after his trousers fell down and asking a blind man what the nurse looked like. LOL!

1x01

don't know if we can get over jerry in braids, ewwww. we do love the king, though!

we're in the race
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

i am in the race

thought it was great show but then again i love most cop shows lol. anyone else noticed how many new cop shows there are this year?
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Racing to the finish

This wasn't a bad show, again it's not really original but it wasn't a chore to watch. I might give it another chance but it isn't high on my list. I do love the song at the end though.

Memphis Beat Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 14, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

It been ages

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

2x01 At the River

Nice returning episode with Dwight trying to prove that Don the dead cop was not involved with a white supremacist group but with the evidence stacked against him it wasn't looking good

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well that explosion and him kissing the IA women was rather amusing..

2x02 Inside Man

How ironic that the woman complaining about the resent robberies that it's her own son but Keith was amusing and quick thinking when he turned the car radio on to warn them

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Funny stuff.  I enjoyed this one.  "Give me the signal and I'll tazer the bastard"...--Dwights partner
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah but as soon as i saw him i knew it was him he always seem play jerk/bad guy

Thread