Thread
Printable Version

Memphis Beat Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Lost

Another interesting case with them searching for the missing daughter who was supposedly going home but with the husband and father now both suspects so finding out she faked her own death to escape which was an interesting twist

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes that run around was amusing i had feeling she faked her death

Flesh and Blood

Who would thought the nun was the one who had the baby but it made more sense it was a family member but glad girl managed talk down her father.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Singing to the baby was sweet and I'm glad girl managed talk  her father into surrendering but what a thing to do to your children

Sutton is just great.  Loved it.  Running the copier to keep the child quiet and then bitting the head off the detective if he even "Thought" about trying to use the copier!  hahahah  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Things We Carry

Well i am glad he allowed his father killer out of prison but if he wasn't responsible than who was?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Dwight's mother helping him get out of a speeding ticket was amusing and a tough call on allowing his father killer out of prison but sad that the guy don't remember because he was high

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yeah the mother was amusing the fact she knew about the kickbacks really surprised Dwight.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

She was right about him taking the money back in them days to keep on the right side of his colleagues but what did he do with the money if he didn't spend it

Body of Evidence

Dwight helping old friend was bound t get complicated

2x06 Troubled Waters

I liked the way Sutton got the guy working on the boat to talk but i would of still had his truck impounded

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it  was good threat . Sutton a nice guy

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Tanya's mother was a hand full

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah who would thought a pair new glasses would solve all her problems

Troubled Waters

Well body going missing at funeral was an interesting case.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

2x07 Body of Evidence
In a strange way it was a good thing that the funeral director stole his organs before his body was stolen for the key he swallowed

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-1-2011 15:42 ]

Identity Crisis

Well mother and son con artist and it was clever how 3rd person unknown to them but they got him and look like dwight has new girlfriend About time really.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The con man using the same first name was a little strange and who would of thought Harry the hamster would help Dwight meet a new woman and Sutton looked pleased when he got the girls number

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well i hope she doesn't turn out criminal

Ten Little Memphians

Well this was murder mystery but the man who couldn't remember his name was good mystery

Thread