70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Memphis Beat Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Feud

Great way to end a season with the birthday party i had a feeling feud was result love each other

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Lt. Rice, Davey and Greenback trying to identify the man they found in the jail cell was amusing and Dwight and Whitehead becoming trapped in the mansion during the murder investigation was interesting

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Did you figure out who kill him before it was reveal i had feeling it was that women

Reply 31#31 bala's post

No, i must admit i didn't even try to figure it out

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Still one week behind or more?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Two episode from Aug 10, so ten days behind

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That is some temper the the mother has and Davey getting caught before leaving the note on Dwight's girlfriends car was amusing

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well someone try kill her daughter of course she was mad

TNT cancels Jason Lee starrer 'Memphis Beat'

TNT has opted against ordering a third season of Memphis Beat, the drama that stars Jason Lee as a quirky police detective named Dwight Hendricks.
“The network thanks everyone involved in the production of Memphis Beat for their work on the series, including the great cast and crew,” according to a TNT statement.

The cable network is doing a little housecleaning in preparation for the arrival of its Dallas reboot next year. Last month, it yanked the three-year-old HawthoRNe, the hospital drama that starred Jada Pinkett Smith. And earlier this year, the network dropped Men of a Certain Age.

TNT is not hurting in the drama department, however: Rizzoli and Isles and Falling Skies are hits, and the network just ordered another season of Franklin & Bash. Another batch of episodes from The Closer, in the meantime, return Nov. 28.

Source

Now this is a loss.  I liked this show.  It had potential!       Luuuuved sutton.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

70 1234
Thread