Thread
Printable Version

The Gates Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am loving this show! more and more. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I think it was going to be obvious if Buckley tried to use the video to blackmail Nick and Dylan that they would try and search out some dirt on him to even the odds. Things getting a little wet at the pool party was funny

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She still has no idea about her neigbour only nick know i can't wait see her reaction when she finds out-it will freak her out. hopefully this is going to be added next week

Dog Eat Dog

Well Nick finds out about Werewolves and now he has keep another secret but it's great that he still manages help the person responsible get out of trouble but that warning he got at the end about vampires and werewolves living together as unnatural he needs to take seriously. i don't how much more he can take.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I think it was obvious the the son was responsible because of the way his father treated his mother

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes it's quite obvious it's kids who are causing trouble for adults.

Identity Crisis

That was a nice twist with FBI agent wanting revenge on the vampires and a lot of things are happening giving devil weeds to Andy might be short-term cure but i bet it will have a side-effect in the next episode.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That was a neat trick with the flash drive and he did warn her he couldn't protect her once he gave her the real flash drive

The first 8 episodes has now been added to VIP

1x10 Little Girl Lost

Wow the truth about Emily parents was a surprise, i hope she never finds out the truth and now Brett has to face the realities of his relationship with Andie after Charlie was told

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yes that was a surprise but it seems nick getting deeper and deeper into trouble and now his wife knows something is wrong.

Surfacing

Well finally she finds out what her husband was hiding and want to move but i don't understand why Devon resurrected a ghost to haunt him?. it makes no sense to me .

I am in the race

This doesn't seem like a bad show but I have to admit that it hadn't really grabbed me until the very end! Now I'm curious to know what happened to the previous chief. I think it's going to be the kind of show that annoys me because I can't work out who to be rooting for!

i am in the race

i am with mrs_h. am not sure about this show. it seems to be a bit of a twilight rip off gone too far but will give it another go and see if i get in too it.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

we're in the race

we've gotta admit, vampire shows aren't really our cup of

but we'll try most anything once. it's just that this is a little too "the o.c." meets, who knows, "the zombie andy griffith show" for us.
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race.

I think this show is going to be a succes because lately the vampire shows do very well and it seems interesting and has a good mix of every important element. But my time is limited so I am not going to continue watching it.

I am in the race

But do we need another vampire show?  I really enjoy them, have been a big fan of shows, movies, games, and  books that deal with vampires my whole life.  I just feel they are getting to be too much.  I'll watch the rest of the season, before I make too much of a judgment call.

I am in the race

I think this show could be interesting. This is the first time I have seen it.  I like the fact that the new chief is question things and wants to to the right thing but has politics to deal with also.

I am in the race!

Just add the mummy and frankenstein and you got... a remake.
I did think it a cool touch that Mrs. Radcliffe was the vampire princess from "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans"

I am in the race

I should of paid more attention to this the first time round, Emily being adopted was mentioned at the start and shouldn't of been a surprise in episode 10

Thread