Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Trust Epstein to be high on pain medicine be that was some confession to Peck

Best Laid Plans

Well look like she a little too late taking him but he had go undercover so that was just bad timing

A Little Faith

Well i had feeling they would get some sort reunion but Andy really doesn't think through you would think she learnt her lession with her last boyfriend?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was tragic that Leslie didn't survive the accident after all Andy's effort to save her and what a crazy way to try and show your son you care by shooting a guy

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Andy and Traci were very resourceful in making money but i was surprised what Traci said her job was and running into Swarek on his own undercover operation was interesting

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

you kind of knew they would run into him in a future episode but why do i have a feeling they kill him off season finale because of what Andy is risking.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

They won't kill him off because that would kill the show really. I think we're always going to have ups and downs with these two! I think he might get hurt at the end of this season or something.

On the Double

i knew she would get him in trouble but she took a huge risk getting into the car with him but he spotted the lies she told him

God’s Good Grace

Despite audio out sync this was a good season finale

Reply 36#36 bala's post

The ribbing Gail got after her uniform was stolen from her car and someone was killed while wearing it was amusing and the sisters reaction to their brother killing was unusual but Andy and Sam’s inability to stay away from each was risky

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Sam’s cover story about the boat was a clumsy mistake or was it because it looks deliberate but thanks to the rookies finding the property just in time

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well I have to say the rookie seem to be better cops than the experienced ones?

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I would of liked to of seen what happened to Donovan for the cover up

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

so I finally caught up with this and I have to say: this show sure has a lot of dirty cops. Looks like it wasn't McNally's fault that he found out sam was undercover. It was the boat.
Sam was lucky that they found him in time and the ending with not knowing how to be normal was nice

Rookie Blue Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres May 24,2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Yay, looking forward to having this back!

The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

Good returning episode but with Andy returning she somehow get involved with a case which certainly make getting to her hearing more difficult but she said a great speech to the review board

Class Dismissed

Seriously allowing teenager to steal a cop car was rather amusing but finding it certainly lead to another case.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

As soon as Andy got the girl out the back of the van I thought it was a kidnapped victim but how long she had been taken was a surprise and I'm glad Henry who caused the accident was able to be reunited with his granddaughter

Reply 4#4 bala's post

What an idiot Epstein was leaving the keys in the car with the warning sound going off but with the note with the pigs I thought it was some sort of prank and Andy counting how many time the shotgun had been fired was quick thinking

Thread