Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"Make It or Break It" is a one-hour scripted drama, created and written by Holly Sorensen. Sorenson and Paul Stupin ("In Plain Sight") serve as executive producers. The pilot was directed by Steve Miner ("Wildfire," "Dawson's Creek"). Set in the world of competitive gymnastics, "Make It or Break It" follows a group of teen Olympic hopefuls as they train and prepare for their day in the spotlight. The cast includes Chelsea Hobbs ("Lords of Dogtown") as gymnastic newcomer 'Emily Kmetko'; Ayla Kell ("CSI: Miami") as top gymnast 'Payson Keeler'; Josie Loren ("17 Again") as the beautiful gymnast 'Kaylie Cruz'; and Zachary Burr Abel ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager") as the gym's resident hottie, 'Carter Anderson.' Peri Gilpin ("Frasier") and Candace Cameron Bure ("Full House") both make a return to series television in starring roles. "Make It or Break It" premieres Monday, June 22 at 9:00 PM ET/PT.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 06:59 ]

promo

Episode 1 Pilot

Good episode with the top 3 girls giving Emily the new girl a hard time but Lauren and her father spoil it for everyone

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Do you like it because i'm still undecided about this-i still have watch the first episode-so busy with all today downloads . it just too much i left this for last . currently watching the cleaner

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I downloaded this last night and watched this morning while i downloaded the rest of today's shows and this has got potential to be great
PS i found a AVI this morning if you are interested

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-24-2009 10:52  
Good episode with the top 3 girls giving Emily the new girl a hard time but Lauren and her father spoil it for everyone
Yeah i can't believe how bad competition is between them-i mean change 2.8 from 2.4 that must of hurt when she did that but what a way end an episode just when you think happy ending that happens-it will be interesting to see who new coach is going to be.

so we now know why marty left he couldn't keep it in his pants

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The girls scaring the boys away in the petrol station was good

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well their skill came in handy

Episode 3

Girls getting drunk and drama what more could you ask for ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Will Lauren and Carter admite what they have done

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i don't think so but only time will tell

Make It or Break It - Season 1 Episode 4

Now this was fantastic team building episode and it seem coach knows what he's doing i really enjoy these type of episode we learn a little bit more about the characters

Make It or Break It 1x05 Like Mother, Like Daughter, Like Supermodel

Good episode except for Lauren trying to spoil the fashion show for Emily and steal Carter from Kaylie but what a come back from Emily in just the jacket

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Lauren is great character 'friends with benefits'-i couldn't believe she would suggest that and what even worse she told other mother what her daughter is planning-was it just me but there hardly any gymnastics in this episode -are they going move away from that ?.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It does seem that they are now more interested in showing all there personal dramas

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

last week episode was about cleaning the gym and one before was about a party. i have to admit i'm like Lauren devious character she really has no morals whatsoever mind you if your mum a drug addict doesn't give her any excuse behave in this manners it seems like she using her as excuse.

Episode 6 Between a Rock and a Hard Place

This was a good episode to show use the girl at there best but it looks like Emily's show off move may have cost her a place at nationals

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

yes your right it was good episode was it just me or do the rock girls seem a bit distracted, Marty new team girls seem more focused than rocks girls ?. peyson with drugs for her back  is causing her trouble in the future she needed it to win. . i can see trouble ahead the girls just ain't focused

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Yes most of them are getting distracted with boyfriends or fathers new girlfriend and as you said drugs for her back

Thread