Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Dream On

I'm not surprised Payson freaked out after that dream and it was the right thing to do but will she ever forgive her, Kelly leaving was unfortunate but I will be glad to see the back of her mother and what the mole said to Kelly's mother was interesting

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah i had feel there was more to that little girl that meets the guy no one can that nice all the time it's nice to see her true colours .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I wonder how the other will try and take her down but should be fun to watch

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

like she said no one would think she was behind it since she managed to put blame on kelly's mother so she has got away with it but i am curious how she will take the rock girls down

Listen to the Universe

Seriously i know this is a tv show but what was point of making them have a health problem than giving them a way to recover?. As anyone know there are many gymnast who probably got injuried or have some sort health problem prevent them from persue their dream but this show makes you believe that it fixed just like that ?. It's not realstic from tv show POV.

Truth Be Told

Well i have to say she really sneaky get Kaylie to drink that milkshake with banned substance was rather cold hearted considering what she said to her. I had feeling that old coach abused her but great cliffhanger to see if they get caught ?

3x06 Listen to the Universe

After Payson amazing back surgery and now Lauren with her heart condition a second incredible surgery is over the top but the way Payson got the doctor there was nice

3x07 Truth Be Told

The way Wendy did her homework on taking out her biggest rival was really sneaky but I hope using her computer to order the drugs has left a trail to take her down that's if the coach doesn't have his way with her first

3x08 United Stakes

I'm glad they talked Jordan into coming forward about the coach and Lauren uncovering Wendy's dirty tricks was great but finishing on just naming the five going to London rather that seeing them compete in the Olympics was disappointing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well this was series finale and it nice to see them perform at the end for trials. I think they didn't have the budget fly them to London

Thread