Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

one thing i like about the show is there are not perfect -we seen gymnastic where girl are always perfect and i think this show shows problem they might experience in training  

Make It or Break It 1x07 Run, Emily, Run

Lauren stealing Kaylie necklace was mean but the coach was hard on Emily even after the great performance i did like the training in the park

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Laren really can't take no for an answer-she really becoming a diva

Yeah Emily really showed some good ability but i loved how she learnt to trust her coach

[ Last edited by bala at 8-4-2009 11:39 ]

Make It or Break It 1x08 All's Fair in Love, War and Gymnastics

Still dealing with her back pain, Payson decides to take a fellow gymnast up on his offer for some anti-inflammatory medicine behind her Mom's back. Lauren decided to make her final move to break up Carter and Kaylie for good, with explosive results.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i will wait them add this episode

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It will probably be this afternoon

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

more like tomorrow

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-11-2009 09:03  
Still dealing with her back pain, Payson decides to take a fellow gymnast up on his offer for some anti-inflammatory medicine behind her Mom's back. Lauren decided to make her final move to break up C ...
look like peyson has new boyfriend . laren really know how create so much problems

This show doing quite well on this site  in less 1 day it has managed get 900 hits

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Well. it is an interesting genre and a fascinating sport!

Reply 30#30 tycoonworld's post

yes it is very unique i didn't think i would like it but it become very watchable . what i like about show is that show how much pressure these girls under to win.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-12-2009 14:53 ]

Make it or Break it 1x09

Wow what a great episode i mean all the secret revealed and they all going together as a team

Make It or Break It 1x09 Where's Kaylie

Great episode when Carter comes clean about his infidelity and Kaylie disappears the night before leaving for Nationals. That was nice of Summer to track down Lauren's mother considering her behaviour and it looks like all the secrets are now out in the open. Emily carving her name into the tree stump and being nominated as team captain she is now one of the team

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Is next week the last episode ?

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Yes looks like it according to the TV listing only ten episode were ordered

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

i hope this get renewed

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Yes and me but i am disappointed it has only ten episodes

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well it's was suppose be a summer show so 10 is not bad usually it only 8 episodes

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I thought it would be like the first season of The Secret Life of the American Teenager with a mid season break and finish off next year

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well we just have to wait and see but i feeling this could one -off series as what after there compete in next episode ?

Thread