Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Make it or Break it 1x10

Fantastic season finale i'm glad peyson decided not to take it but look consequence if she had she wouldn't been in the hospital anyway i couldn't believe who Won. that was a surprise and Emily finally kiss the guy .

i do hope for a  season 2

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Great episode it was hard to believe that Chloe would leave Brian at home alone but Damon picking him up in the coach was great. That was tragic for Payson and Emily managed to pull it together on the biggest stage of her life

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Where do they go from here ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

That is a good point it was nicely finished off but is this a season final or a mid-season final like The Secret Life of the American Teenager last year

1x11 The Eleventh Hour

It's been a while but nice returning episode Payson tries to come to terms with her injury but turning up at the Rock was great

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good episode but i honestly don't feel sorry for peyson one bit let not forget she one who took cortisone to push her body and she face the consequence I'm guessing the rest of  the season will be focus on her recovery. i'm glad she cleared the air with Kaylie.

What is Laren planning first get carter back at rock and now taking cortisone bottle as leverage ?

It was a great ep and it seems that this part of the season will be different than last from the sense that they will not be picking on the new girl.

Reply 47#47 carlorica's post

doesn't mean there won't be a new girl later on

Follow The Leader

Great episode tough choice letting Marty train them after what happen but peyson realise her injury caused Sasha lost the position to Marty.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Emily was shocked when she found out how Marty discovered her and a nice speech from Payson to get the girls into the photo shoot

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't know but it nice to see her actually care to give Emily a chance

1x13 California Girls

Good episode when Lauren turning up to the red carpet event was funny

1x14 Are We Having Fun Yet

Lauren doing the moon walk on the beam was good and Emily's story was great and her first autograph

sasha was great today wy have fun tomorrow 6am wy have traning was the beast .

I am loving this show too. and loving Sasha and Kirk Cameron's sister.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a good episode but i'm more interested in how Peyson is going to make a come back?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-20-2010 17:16  
Good episode when Lauren turning up to the red carpet event was funny
She really is a piece of work isn't she ?. Her secret letting the other guy stay in her secret room was nice but does she still have feeling for him ?.

Loves Me, Loves Me Not

Well wow a very cheesy episode but way to go Sasha and that women-it must be ages since he had a women

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Lauren's father and Emily's mother explore their feelings for each other but when they find out should be interesting

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Can you imagine how Lauren is going to react   

Emily won't be surprised but it  will create some tension

Thread