Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 16

Well Lauren finds out about the prom dresses and figured out who her father was dating. . Her reaction was predictable but i can't wait to see how she will break them up.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Lauren finding Emily's dress in the back of her dads car certainly let the cat out of the bag about who he is dating and it should be interesting to see how she will try and break them up

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Is it just me or is she getting more screentime this time around ?

The Great Wall

Well this was good episode i wonder what Sasha is going to do? , when  he said 'they think they're a rogue gym they haven't seen anything'  and come on  Peyson having the surgery I saw coming but now what are they going to do, the only reason why they chose Lauren was that she was only one who didn't walk out of the gym. I understand why Emily and Cruz  weren't chosen. That kelly character really makes Lauren look good

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Kaylie showing off with her double Arabian was great but Lauren let slip about the affair with Kelly in the toilet has put Kaylie of her game in fact today's drama has put them all of their game but who they picked to go to China didnt make sense

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

They picked Lauren because she didn't throw a fit she landed most her routine consistently to judges standard but other 2 didn't. I want to know what Sasha is going to do?

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Me too but i think the three of them will do something and it must of been Kelly that told the committee so i hope they bring her down soon

if i was sasha i would enter the girls as independants and let them be judged as themselves and with payton if possable !!
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 68#68 magic4u's post

I think that's what's going happen but i never seen that happen at Olympics.

Make it or Break it 1x18

Well shasha  really took risk of telling girls he invited china girls to bolder when he didn't but they are coming.

Are We Family?

Wow this was good season finale but i am disappointed with how they left it, we knew they would win but some routines seem a little basic the floor mat routine with Keley  i mean she practice double Arabian for few episodes prepare for the china competition and she never used it seem a bit odd. Was it realistic for these girl compete against girls who were a lot younger?. It really wasn't a fair contest in my opinion.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

season 2 episode 1 aired on jan 4th 2010 so where is it on this site i ask ?????

Reply 72#72 magic4u's post

According to ABC Family it starts in June
http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamil ... reak-It/page_Detail

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

very odd i just netted season 2 epi 1 and got that data

Make It or Break It Season 2 Discussion (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Wow what a season opener. I still think that the girls should have listened to Sasha and not gone to the National Rep.

I wonder if Emily will follow all the rules. I have a feeling she is going to sneak off to Paris to see the guy.

The rest of the group needs to pull it together and fall behind Sasha. That lady is very very evil. I can see her going down and going hard. I just hope she does not pull the girls down with her.

I hope also that Peyson holds off. She wants it soo bad but I dont think she is ready yet. I can see her hurting herself and the who group suffering from it.

It was a great start to the season and can't wait for the rest.

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

2x01 Friends Close, Enemies Closer
This was a great season opener but it's not looking good for Sasha and there will be trouble if they find out who is Emily's new sponsor

Yes this good season opener but too much politics going on and Sasha is the only one wise enough to see it but what you expect of course teenagers will buckle down if you take away something they want. Emily really isn't going to happy if she ever finds out .

Laren getting Carter was nice but she should rubbed it in Kaylie face after she finds out she's not going to France, that really put carter in a difficult position . i might not be a fan of a guy but let face laren know how keep carter happy and Kaylie doesn't .

2x02 All or Nothing

I can.t believe Lauren got away with not giving Emily the return ticket but it did make an exciting competition and Emily novel way to get enough money for the return ticket was amusing

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I have to agree. But if you think of it no one else knew what she did and Lauren being like her dad will do anything to get what they want even step on others.

I am glad that Emily got to see Damien and glad they made the promise to see each other in two years. That is the fire she needs to push herself. I can also see Emily being a rebel and sticking with Sasha and surpassing everyone.

Thread