Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

yes it was rather amusing way she earned the money but that new guy making Emily work for it.

2x03 Battle of the Flexes

A new face is about the rock the girls world. He's known to be a bit of a player! but i loved the training for the competition for the space in the gym but it's a shame the girls lost. Lauren trying to sabotage the family diner but reprimanded by her grandmother was good but what Lauren's dad did was great

ok I love how the adult couples have worked out. I hope Gram sticks atound as it obvious Lauren needs her guidance.

The new guy is great, I just hope none of girls end up crushing on him.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Great episode but seriously women trying to do Men gymnastics was kind of obvious men would win because men and women are built differently but Kayla routine was very impressive i was really surprised she pulled it off. .

Artistic gymnastics for Peyson

2x04 And the Rocky Goes To

Good episode when Lauren will stop at nothing to win an award but did her father fix the results and Payson and Becca getting awards was nice

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes having an award named after you is fantastic

2x05 I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me

Lauren stealing Emily's routine after she got the choreographer first was an all time low

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-4-2010 10:27 ]

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i really wasn't surprised at that that's who she is as a person. She does whatever it takes to win no matter what consequences.

I am not surprised, I think Lauren in a way is alot like a most teens who are unsure of themselves and try to hard to be like/win. She seems empty and souless inside but what she really wants is boundries and guidance even if she doesn't know it.

2x06 Party Gone Out of Bounds

Good episode with Emily and Brian giving sex advice to their mother after she creeping home in the morning was funny but how embarrassing for Kaylie the way she dropped in on the party and the restaurant scene was funny, the game of twister at the party was impressive and a nice distraction to save Lauren from the police but now Lauren has been court in the garage should be interesting to see what Chloe does next

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes this episode really nice change from typical episode but the ending with them coming out of the river shows that they might be back as a team supporting each other i wonder how long Kaylie able keep her dieting a secret?.

2x07 What Are You Made Of?

Great episode but i hated the way the national coach was bullying Emily but was glad Marti tried to put her in her place and Sasha going to ballet class was great

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it was about time something like this had to happen still only kelly parker know Kaylie secret. It must of killed Beals when she forced add Emily to the team    . Sasha going to ballet class was great but he has watch his back otherwise he will lose his job. What will Chole do now that she knows about who sponsor her daughter?

Rock Bottom

Well another great instalment and still no one is helping Kaylie  not even that story about guy's sister made her change. It's clear until she get hospitalise she won't change and it's really difficult to watch this happen episode after episode they really going for it. i understand this problem most teenage girls in USA but it's really up to their parents to figure this out.

Wow Peyson, i honestly didn't see her crush coming . i can't wait for the next episode because Sasha really is in a difficult position. Whether we like it or not everyone will blame him for this situation because he's older. This could ruin his chance at the Rock.     

Emily being arrested i can't believe how proud she is but all she had to do ask Steve for money. Now she being arrested. She really wasn't smart..

I think Payson will get over her crush soon. She is a smart girl and can reprioritize. Kaylie is being stupid but it will come to a head and might even bring her parents back together or split them apart perm.
Lauren is such a spoiled brat. she just needs a good spanking then boot camp. but should at least go to counciling.
Carter deserves what he gets, he knew he was playing with a scorpian.
Emily I was yelling at you don't do it. she could of called an ambulance. if they had insurance and they don't want to pay for his regular meds then they can pay for the hospital instead.
I think Emily's mom and Laurens Dad will make up again and this season might even end with him giving her a ring.
They are both really flawed but deep down are good people and they bring out the good in each other.

Good episode with Lauren plotting against Chloe by tells Summer that she and Carter have been having sex and lies by telling her that Chloe knew about it and encouraged it as long as they were practicing safe sex. Austin tells Kaylie that he’s concerned because his sister had an eating disorder and Emily for stealing the medication for Brian

If Only...

Now Lauren has done it hasn't she give that photo with edits with Ellen beals. Who would gymnastics would have some much politics going on. this show really shows what these people go through get medals.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

They need to change the record with Lauren how can one be so evil and get away with it for so long but what her father did to her mother was just as bad and them pair deserve each other

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

couldn't agree with you more but isn't that why we watch this show see how bad some characters goes.

2x10 At the Edge of the Worlds

Emily has really got an up hill battle when even the coach Ellen has it in for her, having Kaylie do the Arabian mount is just as bad she obviously doesn't want the girls from the rock and Ellen should be sacked instead. Wow what a performance from Payson and Lauren pulling it together for her mother was predictable

Thread