Thread
Printable Version

Make It or Break It Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

who wants Kaylie to blame Ellen for her eatting disorder to the national committee? Also I really hope Emily gets thsi worked out. but of course something with probabtion and unable to leave the state will happen so she has to do something special at the end to be able to go to worlds! blah blah!
Yes Lauren and Payson were predictable but hopefully Lauren finding out she was not abandoned will make her stop her childish behavior as thsi seems to be core of it. But bad habit are hard to break.
Sasha leaving just puts my panties in a bunch we don't need see the ugly side of the sport with a terrible coach we already know. Gives us back inspirational. broke my ankle still got the Gold being carried off by my coach preformances.

Reply 27#27 gabsimom's post

i have a feeling that Sasha father will take over coaching the girl-why else introduce him in this episode if he isn't going take over training the girls. As for the rest most of it i saw coming but Ellen won't get fired and she will always create problems for the girls-we need a bad guy in this show and it's her.

gabsi - I totally hope Kaylie blames Ellen too!  Man that would stick it to her!  She is such jerkface! haha  And I like your thoughts on a ring for Chloe & Steve.  Man, Chloe is one of my fave characters!

I was so pissed that it's gone til like January.  So long!  And with so many cliffhangers..

And who loves Austin?  Man -- he is wonderful!  I love how much he cares about Kaylie.  I totally saw it coming tho.

About Sasha.  Does anyone really think he's gone for good?  I think I have something to say, but it's spoilerish, so I'm making the font white.... I am pretty sure (because I follow him on twitter) Sasha was filming with the rest of them until the wrapped earlier this summer, and I am pretty sure it was all of season 2, not just the first half...

Who else is glad to have Damon back?  I loved how he helped Emily.  Swoon.

Reply 29#29 themegababe's post

January ain't that long can you imagine if you had to wait until next summer to watch it

[ Last edited by bala at 9-22-2010 18:36 ]

Bala - you are so very right!  It's only a few months away.  But it's so weird to stop midseason, though I guess most shows do it!

I am in the race

Ok, first time watching this show.  Not really my thing, but I enjoyed most of it.  My biggest gripe was Emily's mother, Chloe, what did she have Emily at 8 or 9 years old?  Maybe if I ever get bored I will watch more cause it did leave me hanging with, "What is gonna happen next?" feeling.

I am in the race

they're doing an amazing job with the stunts, when I first watched this I didn't know any of the actors and actually thought they had cast gymnasts

Reply 76#76 Mnemosyne's post

I agree, the stunts were done real well

I am in the race

aahhhh. i remember when i was a tween and actually watched gymnastics now and then. never got the horses thing though.

it was nice to see "dr. dave" - he sure does seem to know how to exit a show

we're in the race!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race

Great recovery from Emily after Lauren sabotaged her first attempt

I am in the race.

Not a bad show if you are into young back stabbing snobby nasty children who's parents are no better.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

i am in the race

not usually the kind of show i watch at all but actually quite enjoyed it.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Racing to the finish

Well I have been watching this show and love it alot. It show how some people can be too competitive and blame others for their down falls.

Can't wait to see more of this show next season

Racing to the finish

I absolutely loved this show - it's gone right up near the top of my to be watched list. I think I liked it because it's so different to the shows I usually watch. I wouldn't normally watch a show about a sport but I really like watching the gymnastics in the olympics and with this you get to see some of that in with the drama. I also like the characters and it must have been well written as I nearly cried myself when Emily was talking to her mum after she fell. Thanks for including this in the race!

Watched the second episode of this and I think it was great the way they went and stood up to Marty and Lauren and I hope the end scene means that Lauren realised how awfully she behaved as it cost her her friends. Am liking Peyson's determination.

Still watching and the episode at nationals made me cry, more than once!

The New Normal

Well Emily ankle bracelet cause a bit of embarrassment at Denver showcase but the new guy really knew how get attention of the audience.

Reply 117#117 bala's post

The news crew was very one sided at putting the Rock down so Emily speaking up for herself was great

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Sasha in a boxing ring was amusing

Reply 119#119 bala's post

Kim's timing when Sasha got punched was great

Thread