Thread
Printable Version

Identity Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am so glad this now been added i can watch it now

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well funny enough i missed it with amount of tv show i watch certain shows just miss.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well the first episode was good but gay revelation was a surprise . This john bloom character is interesting since he's leading a double life  

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That stupid women Gail, she was walking out of front door and than she just had to antagonise her.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well this was good episode i had feeling she faked kidnap her son but it's good thing they followed her at the end. it does look like someone found out about john when visited the prison

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Bloom's undercover life catches up with him but you knew it would with only 2 more episode left i can't wait to see how she cover him.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I have to agree it was a surprise she was a cop but it wasn't smart of her to leave her daughter in same place as that criminal but finding out what she was trying to do was right thing but shoot her cop partner before he could reveal she was cop was a surprise.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

This was great season finale, we knew it would eventually catch up to him but what a way for it to catch up with him when his boss get capture, he really had no choice. I really do hope there is a second season and i finish this whole show in half a day .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well it was fun while it lasted -we really need get more British show on this site along some other type of shows.

While i enjoy US show you got me watching Aussie shows thanks to Dstanley

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but there are so different from US shows i am really surprised they hadn't adapted any Aussie show as US remake yet they have no problem remaking UK shows like being human or Skins.

I suppose when run out UK show they might turn to Aussie show

Thread