Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

Well fargo told him something, and he called Jo, Jo-Jo, which was the old Zane's name for her
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reprise

Well this was classic Eureka episode but this is the problem automatic system updates, this is why disable all update program on my computer until i have time to run it when i am free.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I'm glad they came back and gave Alison a purpose.  Her story line was dumb.

Loved the baby!  And andy with the baby
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Yes that was great Beverly is back you would time-line would be different ?

Reply 62#62 bala's post

What Fargo did to Holly was amusing but Zane burning down Jo's house to get her attention was crazy, the music choice was nice and where do you buy a DNA - GPS but Kevin saving the day was great and the end was interesting

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

It was good, though the whole Beverly storyline I don't really care for as I still think with the time line change, she would be different.  Was so great to see Felicia Day.  God I love her and hope the rumors are true that she will be more than a one shot character.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Hey guys and gals loving the newseason, been very busy with work so only just caught up. Loving Felicia Day been here her character has a lot of potential. Funniest moment so far is the manly Zane falling to pieces in space and Fargo having to man up and save the day

Would anyone be interested in quizes for future episodes. I may not be able to watch the new episodes and post a quiz on the day but it will be close to it.

Reply 67#67 casper27's post

I can probably do quizzes, and I can't always get to the episode on the day it is posted, so a day or two later is fine with me.

I could do a quiz or two!

I'm really hoping Zane and Jo get their stuff together.  That would be great.

Me too I missed Zain and Jo!

Reply 70#70 gabsimom's post

he burned down her house i think it will take sometime

Reply 71#71 bala's post

She knows he did not do it on purpose, heck She tried to shoot the sheriff.

Reply 72#72 sanggye's post

yes but she has other "residual" issues with him...

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

he's not the same Zain she knew he 's the old one before they were a couple.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The old one changed, or became more honest with himself, pretty sure, the new one will too, because they are the same person.  Who they are inside, not what they portray is the key, and just as the old Zane, grew up and became a better person for Jo, I am sure this one will too.

Glimpse

I should of figured of Fargo would used those lens analyse the candidate but you just knew something was going wrong but who figured out where explosion happened before it was revealed. I knew it would Zane large processor but the ending was great with Carter finding out Alison couldn't trusted but he has no idea about device in her head. I am surprised SARAH hasn't picked up on that since it was able detect Zane increase in serotonin why hasn't it able scan Alison body pick up the device?.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Stan Lee:  The Hulk reference.  BRILLIANT!

I feel kinda bad about Fargo and the new scientist.  He was trying so hard to impress her.  I wish him luck.

Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

Well done on spot that guest star

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Those lens analysts were impressive but the Dr. Lee: Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry quote was amusing and Allison being a 99.08% threat should be interesting

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

We know why Allison being a 99.08% threat i hope they find out soon about the device in her brain. Those headache are a massive clue. .She's a doctor she realise something wrong

Thread