Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 bala's post

So glad Allison stood up for herself and really showed she could bring it.

I liked that the Senator put Zane in as a Stresser.  HAHAHAH He's stressful!!! hahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 101#101 arksongbird80's post

See Carter was right, ties are bad     And Zane was great.    Again I am so glad Felicia and Wil are on, they are great.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x15 Omega Girls

Zoe trying to get an apology before releasing Jo was amusing

4x16 Of Mites And Men

Holly saying she could manage eight inches and then getting stuck was amusing

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

You just knew she would get stuck

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Fargo face when she wanted to know if it was to late to be covered in something slippy was great

Clash Of The Titans

The auditor was amusing i really liked him but bad decision force them to break up . Good to see Tiny again shame it was only a brief appearance

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Does anyone else believe Fargo may be a virgin?   I'm just sayin' he was so uncomfortable with the "proposal".  Glad they saved the day though.  

Reply 108#108 arksongbird80's post

i think he is

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Awwww   Poor fargo....   

Reply 110#110 arksongbird80's post

I don't think he is, he just wants more than a one-nighter with her, doesn't feel it would be right.  Loved seeing Wallace Shawn, though I kept expecting a Vizzini line  ... "INCONCEIVABLE."

[ Last edited by sanggye at 8-24-2011 11:08 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

This One time at space camp

I loved how we got to see some of the characters are children.  What moves and drives them.  It was great.  Seeing Fargo at space camp with "THE CHIEF"   was fabulous.  Couldn't have done anything wrong in my opinion.  Well after seeing the chief that is.    Parrish's selfishness finally caught up to him.  He just has no idea that was the reason.

The scene with Fargo and Holly in bed...playing D&D was funny.  

The rest was awesome as well.

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Yes! a Monty Python quote, still wanted an 'INCONCEIVABLE" to be said.  Chief put a little weight on.  And Wallace acting out Jack's memories   And a Princess Bride reference I think with the wine..  Well either something is going to happen and the Titan trip will be cancelled or that is how they are going to end the show or we loose 2 main characters.

Also like the D & D bed scene.

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Holly's proposal to Fargo was amusing but his reaction was a surprise and the Department of Defense doing an audit on Jack and Allison's relationship was just ridiculous

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

The back story of them as children was great and Dr. Warren was amusing

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes the flashback of them as kids really add new dimension to their character just when you think you know the character they introduce you things about the characters. The sideline storyline was so awful i figured it out as soon as the guy got shocked that he was behind it

one small step

Andy accidentally being transport to Titan was amusing and Carter must really feel guilty after what he said in morning before the accident and Sarah telling carter detect movement and it was bats not her feeling was amusing.

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Jack's face when the bats flew towards him was priceless and nice work in using the hologram to guide Andy back was great

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

You would think he would of gotten used to it given it's been 4 years in eureka?

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Taggert's back and like usual, he brings trouble.  So glad to have seen him and Jack get solve the problem he(Taggert) brought.  Jack saving Andy was priceless.

Thread