137 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 4 Here

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:53 ]

Founder's Day

Well another good start to a season but i thought Jack was fired last season ?.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I forgot what happened last season but i liked this episode especially the changes on their return from the past and it was obvious the guy with Jack's phone would follow them back

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes this put the whole thing into another series change time is biggest no-no in Sci-fi i can't believe pull it off so successfully and Fargo is incharge of Global dynamics is scary thought .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah I have to agree a big No No but it makes for an interesting season. Can't wait to see how they figure this out.

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

Well sorry about spoilers above about Fargo i hope that didn't ruin this episode but call that thing tiny was funny .

4x02 A New World

Good episode with the six now getting used to the new time line and agreeing to keep it secret it should be an interesting season

Well this really showed what happen when anger gets the better of people . Global dynamics really should invest in experimental protection when testing devices.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Great line from Fargo when he said to Parrish " if i die before you your a dead man " but i felt sorry for Tess when Jack told her to take the job in Australia

4x04 The Story of O2

Another good episode with Jack visiting Zoe for the first time since their time travel but Allison cheating for her son was nearly a disaster

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

But her son saved Eureka was great

Seriously invisible cat -i swear water and invisibility to constant thing.

I can't see episode 4 past 27 minutes have tried in european and american version is anyone else having the same problem

Reply 12#12 roisinnic's post

This issue has already been reported in our Fix the Bugs thread.  It will be fixed ASAP.  Watch this thread to see when it's been repaired.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Episode 4

Has these been fixed yet or is it still stopping at 27 minutes?

Crossing Over

I don't know but episode 5 is working fine i just finished watching it. Loook like now he stuck for good those exotic particles have disappeared which no way he can go back.  Cladia and Fargo were kind of funny mine field i mean Fargo rescue her than his head go a mind field.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Fargo trying to impress Claudia was amusing but their trip into the past looks like it's has come to bit them in the ass and Claudia describing her self as a smoothie after standing on a land mine was great until their second kiss and Fargo's head landed on another mine

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was a nice cross-over which one was better Eureka one or the Warehouse 13 one ?

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I thought this was the better crossover

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

There were a lot more funnier moment in this one than warehouse

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked them both, though this episode really carried the Eureka story along, with all the time displaced characters.

137 1234567
Thread