Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Stan Lee, or as he likes to be called Generalissimo (in real life too), the gamma radiation and Hulk reference, made the episode.  Will Wheaton as always pulls off a stellar performance.  They are going to have to figure it out soon, like you said the headaches and now the threat level.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Up In The Air

You just knew bank robbery would have a eureka twist but i loved how they incorporated the Eureka intro into the episode with everything floating in the air . So close Alison was find out than bev get full control and looking at next episode it's going to be great.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

So glad they did the intro for this episode.  FUNNY stuff.

Allison, sooooo close...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 83#83 arksongbird80's post

I also like the intro scene.  Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day are fitting right in.  Allison being taken over is so weird.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 84#84 sanggye's post

That intro been there are some time

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's been there, but never right in the show

Reply 86#86 sanggye's post

Do you think that why they did that?

Reply 87#87 bala's post

probably nothing that obvious

Reply 88#88 arksongbird80's post

Well i love twist with the bank robbery Carter should better it's Eureka after all

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Yea he was originally so happy to have a "normal" crime

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Jack being happy about a bank robbery was amusing but the bank itself disappearing was priceless

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

i loved how he found the bank but having to break into it was very amusing

Reply 92#92 bala's post

The army style training camp was also amusing

Omega Girls

Well what a great fantastic episode it was brilliant Zoey saving  Eureka

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Nice seeing Zoey, and Jack finally telling her the truth about the time distortion was good.  Only how much info did Beverly get?

Reply 95#95 sanggye's post

Well i think she got nothing since joe managed get the drive she stole

Reply 96#96 bala's post

Yes but she did get some streaming info so I think she's still going to be a bother.

Glad Zoe came back. I've missed her and she needed to be in the loop.  Maybe now she'll understand with Joe and Zane.  Be supportive...

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Zoe was only a guest star, she has to go back to school, said she was only there for the long weekend    And, yes Beverly got some, we just don't know what, for sure we will see her again

Reply 98#98 sanggye's post

Well it's nice to have her as gust stars but it realistic what did expect she suppose go university and i am surprise Eureka doesn't university?.

Of Mites And Men

Well you just know something was going wrong with it but being trapped was really pushing them to the limit and seeing Carter in a suit there's a first time for everything

Thread