50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Founder's Day

Well another good start to a season but i thought Jack was fired last season ?.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes this put the whole thing into another series change time is biggest no-no in Sci-fi i can't believe pull it off so successfully and Fargo is incharge of Global dynamics is scary thought .

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

Well sorry about spoilers above about Fargo i hope that didn't ruin this episode but call that thing tiny was funny .

Well this really showed what happen when anger gets the better of people . Global dynamics really should invest in experimental protection when testing devices.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

But her son saved Eureka was great

Seriously invisible cat -i swear water and invisibility to constant thing.

Crossing Over

I don't know but episode 5 is working fine i just finished watching it. Loook like now he stuck for good those exotic particles have disappeared which no way he can go back.  Cladia and Fargo were kind of funny mine field i mean Fargo rescue her than his head go a mind field.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was a nice cross-over which one was better Eureka one or the Warehouse 13 one ?

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

There were a lot more funnier moment in this one than warehouse

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

The robots were funny but one moment which i found amusing SARA chatting up Andy and improve emotional program which unintentionally affect level 6 AI system.   

it's scary AI are becoming more human

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

It's kind of obvious why programming his AI's with female personalities he's lonely

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

he's still a nerd

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

Andy , Jim Taggart,

stoned

This would of been an average episode had it not been for the ending-what a shocker

Reply 36#36 angel-87's post

next week episode is a shocker

The Ex-files

ok it wasn't a shocker i should known it was all in their heads but it made them realise they had say what been bothering them but what a clif-hanger?.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

if he returns will everything go back old time-line ?

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

The problem with that any sci-fi fan will know he not same person he was when he left so how it the same he has more knowledge than normal thank to spending time in GD. He could advance the technology to new dimension in 1940's .

I'll Be Seeing You

Well repeating same story-line from season premier just so they can save Alison.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

i think it's Carter

O' Little Town...

This was a great Christmas episode trust Taggart to shrink the town  

50 123
Thread