28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4

Has these been fixed yet or is it still stopping at 27 minutes?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked them both, though this episode really carried the Eureka story along, with all the time displaced characters.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Well Claudia was only there to pick up the goo and only because Fargo rolled out the whole "love" tour did she end up being there for the misadventure.  I found it kind of neat that they let her go around with her "artifact" when GD must have their own modern sensors.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was funny and what is it with Fargo and his AI's, a while back his car went Christine on him, now his tent.  Maybe he'll stop programming his AI's with female personalities.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 8-14-2010 06:57 ]

Reply 28#28 bala's post

you would think once bitten, twice shy.  And until they went to the past he did have a girlfriend.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Um, outside of Carter and Joe, who there isn't?  

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Andy is a robot, taggart, though he was so outdoorsy was still a geek, I mean robotic ducks  

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think Grant will realize at the last moment that even though his motives are altruistic, the "daughter's" is not.  I really enjoyed that interaction between the hallucinations and the regular's, especially Carter and Nathan.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Didn't care for this episode much.  It really didn't have much a point, other than to say they couldn't change history again.  And if Beverly was the daughter of Grant's coworker, wouldn't her future had been changed because of the timeline switch.  With her "father" in the changed timeline serving 15 years in jail should have done something to her life.  Or am I mistaken who her father is?

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yea luv it was Joe.  And glad that Taggart was there
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Well Jack did what he always did, acted by instinct.  Wonder what the committee is going to do.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

Well fargo told him something, and he called Jo, Jo-Jo, which was the old Zane's name for her

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

It was good, though the whole Beverly storyline I don't really care for as I still think with the time line change, she would be different.  Was so great to see Felicia Day.  God I love her and hope the rumors are true that she will be more than a one shot character.

Reply 67#67 casper27's post

I can probably do quizzes, and I can't always get to the episode on the day it is posted, so a day or two later is fine with me.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

She knows he did not do it on purpose, heck She tried to shoot the sheriff.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The old one changed, or became more honest with himself, pretty sure, the new one will too, because they are the same person.  Who they are inside, not what they portray is the key, and just as the old Zane, grew up and became a better person for Jo, I am sure this one will too.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Stan Lee, or as he likes to be called Generalissimo (in real life too), the gamma radiation and Hulk reference, made the episode.  Will Wheaton as always pulls off a stellar performance.  They are going to have to figure it out soon, like you said the headaches and now the threat level.

Reply 83#83 arksongbird80's post

I also like the intro scene.  Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day are fitting right in.  Allison being taken over is so weird.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's been there, but never right in the show

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Yea he was originally so happy to have a "normal" crime

28 12
Thread