29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I forgot what happened last season but i liked this episode especially the changes on their return from the past and it was obvious the guy with Jack's phone would follow them back

4x02 A New World

Good episode with the six now getting used to the new time line and agreeing to keep it secret it should be an interesting season

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Great line from Fargo when he said to Parrish " if i die before you your a dead man " but i felt sorry for Tess when Jack told her to take the job in Australia

4x04 The Story of O2

Another good episode with Jack visiting Zoe for the first time since their time travel but Allison cheating for her son was nearly a disaster

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Fargo trying to impress Claudia was amusing but their trip into the past looks like it's has come to bit them in the ass and Claudia describing her self as a smoothie after standing on a land mine was great until their second kiss and Fargo's head landed on another mine

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I thought this was the better crossover

4x06 Momstrosity

Interesting episode with Henry spilling the beans about their time travel to his wife and the robot was funny

4x07 Stoned

Average episode when Zoe returns for a visit and conceals her love interest for Zane but the fun is cut short when people start to turn into stone including Zoe and it looks like the truth about Dr. Grant's past is about to be revealed. Carter gets fed up with Grant's pursuit of Allison and eventually makes his second move

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Once the General decided to move the D.E.D it was obvious that's what they were after but what a interesting cliffhanger

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I would think so, i thought he would be here to the end of the season but it looks like next week is the summer finale

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Going back to save Alison will probably have repercussions and Zane is starting to put the pieces together but who is Beverly going after next

Reply 49#49 bala's post

This was a nice Christmas episode with that great Santa sleigh and trying to find out who was the secret Santa was amusing

Reply 51#51 spratt89's post

Is it season 5 or the second half of season 4 to come and i wonder how long we have to wait but going on last season it will probably be July

Reply 56#56 bala's post

It's a good job Jack hit the self destruct button and Zane was not much help to Fargo at the start but the over use of initials (grab the AIG plug it into the VCE and everything will be A,OK) was amusing

Reply 62#62 bala's post

What Fargo did to Holly was amusing but Zane burning down Jo's house to get her attention was crazy, the music choice was nice and where do you buy a DNA - GPS but Kevin saving the day was great and the end was interesting

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Those lens analysts were impressive but the Dr. Lee: Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry quote was amusing and Allison being a 99.08% threat should be interesting

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Jack being happy about a bank robbery was amusing but the bank itself disappearing was priceless

Reply 92#92 bala's post

The army style training camp was also amusing

4x15 Omega Girls

Zoe trying to get an apology before releasing Jo was amusing

4x16 Of Mites And Men

Holly saying she could manage eight inches and then getting stuck was amusing

29 12
Thread