28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Nice seeing Zoey, and Jack finally telling her the truth about the time distortion was good.  Only how much info did Beverly get?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Zoe was only a guest star, she has to go back to school, said she was only there for the long weekend    And, yes Beverly got some, we just don't know what, for sure we will see her again
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 101#101 arksongbird80's post

See Carter was right, ties are bad     And Zane was great.    Again I am so glad Felicia and Wil are on, they are great.

Reply 110#110 arksongbird80's post

I don't think he is, he just wants more than a one-nighter with her, doesn't feel it would be right.  Loved seeing Wallace Shawn, though I kept expecting a Vizzini line  ... "INCONCEIVABLE."

[ Last edited by sanggye at 8-24-2011 11:08 ]

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Yes! a Monty Python quote, still wanted an 'INCONCEIVABLE" to be said.  Chief put a little weight on.  And Wallace acting out Jack's memories   And a Princess Bride reference I think with the wine..  Well either something is going to happen and the Titan trip will be cancelled or that is how they are going to end the show or we loose 2 main characters.

Also like the D & D bed scene.

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Taggert's back and like usual, he brings trouble.  So glad to have seen him and Jack get solve the problem he(Taggert) brought.  Jack saving Andy was priceless.

Reply 122#122 carlorica's post

Ugh, you all know how I hate season finale cliffhangers, and this one really bites.  Inquiring minds want to know, and know right now!

I agree, it is most likely Beverly and her crew who took over the launch, but where are they going?

Reply 133#133 arksongbird80's post

Should have checked here, but didn't have any of these posts show up in new posts.  It isn't season 4 or 5, it is the Christmas special, so 4.5.  It hasn't really any bearing on the storyline really, just like last years Christmas episode.  I liked it

28 12
Thread