29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Fargo face when she wanted to know if it was to late to be covered in something slippy was great

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Holly's proposal to Fargo was amusing but his reaction was a surprise and the Department of Defense doing an audit on Jack and Allison's relationship was just ridiculous

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

The back story of them as children was great and Dr. Warren was amusing

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Jack's face when the bats flew towards him was priceless and nice work in using the hologram to guide Andy back was great

4x20 One Giant Leap

Great season final, the comments about blowing and sucking because of the wormhole was amusing and as for who had taken control of the launch, my money is on the one that couldn't go with the limp

Eureka 4x21 Do You See What I See

As this is a special it might not be added but what a great seasonal episode and the way they were morphed into cartoons running down the street was amusing

Reply 127#127 bala's post

It was obvious with it being labeled wrong but tv.com have it as 4x21

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Still labeled wrong because Syfy has season 5 starting in January plus at the end in the credits the new season starts 2012

Do You See What I See

As this was the Haven substitute I thought I would watch again as it was a great seasonal episode, trust the guys to look up Joe's dress while she was using it to parachute

29 12
Thread