Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Syfy's all-new one-hour drama series Haven, starring Emily Rose (Jericho, Brothers and Sisters) is based on the novella The Colorado Kid from renowned author Stephen King. The series follows the shrewd and confident FBI agent Audrey Parker (Rose) who has a lost past, and arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine on a routine case. Before long, her natural curiosity lands her in the epicenter of activity in this curious enclave, which turns out to be a longtime refuge for people that are affected by a range of supernatural afflictions.

http://www.syfy.com/haven/index.php

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:06 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i was just going to post this tomorrow

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this show

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Same here but i hope it's not a rip-off Eureka

Welcome to Haven

Not a bad start to series and it started off but it will be interesting to see where this show goes

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Good start i wonder who is in the old photo that looks like Audrey

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i am guessing some sort of relative i think it could be her mother but i am not sure

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I wonder who her boss called after her phone call for time off

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i am guessing someone who wants her to stay there in Maine

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Perhaps the woman it the photo or is that to obvious

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

the question i am wondering is whether they will follow  book ?

1x02 Butterfly

Another good episode it was obvious that Audrey would stays in Haven to determine the identity of her lookalike in the Colorado Kid murder photo but Ben not been able to sleep reminded me of a film

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured it was boy when i met him.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Me too but i didn't think he was responsible for his parents death

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

no he wasn't he just feel guilty that he survived and they didn't it sad but after 2 episode this really goes well with Eureka

Another great episode man figures way to get his wife back normal after she put in mental hospital but as crazy effect sane people

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was strange how the music helped the insane but turned the sane people mad but letting the leave on the boat was nice and the fact they took the other two was great plus she now knows the name of the woman in the photo

1x04 Consumed

Good episode with the Teagues brother offering Audrey some fashion tips which was funny but the two brothers and their complicated relationship with the one having the anger management problem

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes the anger management  thing was good i knew that must be the trigger . Powers are linked to emotion.

[ Last edited by bala at 7-31-2010 18:03 ]

1x05 Ball And Chain

Interesting episode with Duke catching the ultimate in sexually transmitted diseases plus a baby daughter as well and all because Audrey stood him up

Thread