Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x16 The Trial of Nathan Wuornos

I had a felling that Tony was responsible for the deaths but ironic that his trouble could of killed Kira rather than blaming Nathan and trapping Duke in the container was quick thinking

5x17 Enter Sandman

What an interesting start with Audrey being trapped in the Sandman's world about to marry him but killing the other to prove a point was diabolical and Duke meeting Seth in Halifax was amusing as he doesn't remember Haven either

5x18 Wild Card

All their lives being determined by the tarot cards made thing awkward but who Charlotte's husband is was surprising

5x19 Perditus

Trying to bring back Charlotte after being killed by Croatoan I thought would have consequence and you can understand why Dave and Vince went hunting for him after the visions but Dave being accused of killed Charlotte was surprising

5x20 Just Passing Through

I suppose travelling back to 1983 to try and find the mysterious woman was their only option as it had been over thirty years since Dave seen her on the beach but Lucy overhearing what needs to be done was unfortunate as she only heard part of the story

5x21 Close to Home

It was only a matter of time before Duke returned to Haven with Hallie and her being an important piece of the puzzle did give her character more relevance but as she was new to her powers Nathan took a hell of a risk and trust Hallie to change her mind

5x22 A Matter of Time

They were lucky Hallie didn't die instantly when she got stuck in the fence but sad Duke had to kill her before she died so he could use her power and I didn't trust William when he offered to use aether to give Nathan a new Trouble but letting him go made a nice change, Croatoan killing Dave was another tragedy

5x23 Blind Spot

Laverne gaining a new Trouble was fortunate as she could be their eyes using all the cameras and Vince was bound to have trouble dealing with the death of his brother Dave, Croatoan sends his new agent Duke to capture Audrey was interesting

5x24 The Widening Gyre

Nathan and Dwight capturing Duke was the only thing they could do but Nathan trying to get through to him to find Audrey was never going to be easy and what has Vince done

5x25 Now

watching Nathan struggle to kill Duke was sad to watch but Duke knew it was the only way to stop Croatoan getting his Trouble's and Dwight having a tough choice about keeping his daughter Lizzie or lose her forever

5x26 Forever

Dwight was lucky he was wearing body armour when the Guard were hunting him down to stop him from giving the crystal to Croatoan and Duke's ghost coming back to help was surprising, Audrey needing to go in the new Barn just like Lucy was understandable but getting to come back was nice

Thread