Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i am surprised Audry didn't feel guilty about that. . Duke can never go near that baby  because she kill him.

Fur

Well another interesting episode but also not what we expected, stuffed animals coming back to life hunting the people who killed them sound like sweet justice but than we find out it's a family secret . That one shock for the guy who finds out he was stuffed.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was sweet justice for the animals but the family secret was a surprise and not letting him know about his mother might stop it happening again

Sketchy

Well i thought it was boy but turn out to be the girl who was responsible.

I love how they keep come up with ways of different way people can get killed but this one was great way to  killing someone

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I like the way Audrey got Alec's mad to test if he was responsible and Jimmy loosing his face was different but Nathan being scared to move his drawing was funny. It's a shame the drawing sank but it was the right one

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well he got what he deserved.

Well another great episode but i like split focus in this episode in the past the episode very focused on mystery and this one gave some interesting result like Nathan and his girl it's a shame she's leaving but that kiss Audry gave Nathan on the cheek , the look in his eyes meant he felt it. i suppose the question now is what will he do. i suppose he will keep quiet for few episode.

1x08 Ain't No Sunshine

I think they over did Audrey's problem in remembering names, i like the part when Jess brought food and Audrey said you should marry this woman and Jess replied we should get to second base first

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

yes they did but that line was great

but shadow man is obvious who it was .

As You Were

Well that revelation at the end i really didn't see coming but Nathan shooting fake Audrey are great.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It's a shame about Eleanor and Duke's revelation at the end was a surprise but i did like the line (crying will not be tolerated today)

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

of all the people it could of been i can't believe it's him-i love it when tv show gives unexpected revelation.

The Hand You're Dealt

Nice episode you think it was the teacher who cause it but it happen to be the student but what Audry did was great walking away and make himself explode was funny.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It did look like the teacher but that would of been to obvious and the students temper in the corridor followed by her pain made me suspect him, Audry walking away and getting him angry was great

The Trial Of Audrey Parker

Well look like Audrey is now just a normal cop but they really played her well and she has no idea that she is being played.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

It's been a while since we've seen Audrey boss but what is his motive in getting her to resign

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

So that she would spend time in Heaven

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I don't think that is it. She would have stayed in Haven if he hadn't come too. So why would he want to push her to go away. Then there would be a small chance that she would still go away...
I think her boss and the chief both have something to do with the troubles. And they know more then are telling.
Maybe they even know what they need to do to stop the troubles.
I am wondering what they were looking at. What does she deserve? Something good or something bad? I think something good because they both care about her and they both need her for the obvious reason, saving Haven, but also to heal them. I think they both have a gift/curse and they both know what is going to happen if she can't save Haven.

Resurfacing

Well it was nice the father could say goodbye to his family but that ending really was great so does that mean she is Lucy ?

this was an interesting episode!!
but I don't know if it really means that she is Lucy, but it is possible. If she can make the guy visible, maybe she can slow time thereby aging very slowly which would explain why she looks the same as so many years ago...
But it looks like we will get all the answers next episode.

Thread