Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 bala's post

With the scare on her foot it's looking like she could be Lucy and she can slow the ageing process down and the family being able to say goodbye was nice

1x13 Spiral

What a time for Nathan to find out that Max Hansen was his father and the Chief was responsible for the cracks but loosing two father in one day was tragic. Julia also has the tattoo so is she supposed to be the one to kill Duke and nice twist at the end but we already know who she is

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

one thing i don't get that her tattoo was visible for few seconds but other ones who had it was permanently visible ?.

Edit: Syfy has given Haven a second-season pickup

[ Last edited by bala at 10-9-2010 14:45 ]

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I have just read that somewhere else but great news, the second-season also has 13 episodes

I think that Julia isn't the one that is going to kill Duke because she has her tattoo on her shoulder and not on her arm, but she is holding something back or she doesn't know herself...
I wonder what is going ot happen now that the chief isn't holding Haven together anymore...
He said he was waiting for Audrey/Lucy but he didn't tell her anything she needed to know.... Is Nathan going to be able to hold Haven together with Audrey/Lucy's help and what is that with the new Audrey and it was funny that she reacted exactly the same way Audrey/Lucy did when she just got to haven .
Can't wait to see what the new season brings and I am curious to find out how the newspaper brothers are involved...

I love this show! Can't wait for a new season.. when is it starting?!

Reply 46#46 dannixx's post

Awesome! Can't waitttt

Haven Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres July 15, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:05 ]

2x01 A Tale of Two Audreys

I always thought it was supposed to raining cats and dogs not frogs, nats, flyes and then locusts so a normal day in Haven, nice returning episode but still no idea who the new agent is and another interesting twist

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the ending was a surprise so she was real Audrey?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I was more surprised at the different boss, it's like an alternative reality

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Great way to start a new season keep us watching

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

I agree, they brought in a whole new twist and the new chief voting is going to be interesting when the priest has declared war. And Duke's wife is going to cause throubles, so is the new Audrey. I wonder whats up with that and I also wonder about the different bosses. But the new Audrey saying the old Audrey went to the candian border is not going to hold very long. And I wonder who the other boss is. We know he has something to do with have because of the first or second episode last season when he made the call I don't think it's alternative reality, cause then there would have been some differences in their memory.

Fear & Loathing

Well how awful making everyone worst fear come true but what he did help her become normal was nice

Reply 8#8 bala's post

It's a good job Audrey wasn't affected by Jackie looking at her but Audrey Two being scared of the clown was amusing and saving Jackie was nice

Love Machine

What a way to get rid of the other Audry and what was in the barn. Great title but it's not the way you think i liked heaven twist of Machines being in love with that guy and trying to keep him in town . Having sacrfice women he loves for the machones is rather sad.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The photocopier coming to life and scaring Audrey was amusing and what the hell was in the barn that altered Audrey 2.0 but hopefully Brad can fill in some of  the blanks

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

You just knew she shouldn't of entered that barn alone

Thread