Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 bala's post

With the barn gone it's going to be hard to find out what happened

Sparks and Recreation

Another good episode but having 2 troubled was great

Roots

Well that was one hell nature attack in the woods but i am happy Audrey has a new boyfriend  and i hope it will remain on the show he's a good actor and i like him. Two family needed to escape by holding hands and loving each other was good solution.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I kind of feel sorry for Nathan because he is just too late. And I like the Chris character. This was a nice twist with needing one of each family to cause the troubles. And Chris is right, it is pretty amazing that Audrey got 2 families who were fighting for 50 years to find eachother again.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Lori's electrical powers was interesting but the wife trying to set her up because of her husband's affairs was terrible

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's been ages since Ive heard the CB lingo but was amusing to listen too and you have to feel sorry for Nathan with everyone holding hands when they left the barn

Audrey Parker's Day Off

Not much of a day off my dear but you like ground hog day reference it was obvious they were going do one of these type of episode eventually .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I'm curious if Parker was breaking up with Chris, cause it felt a bit like that. And I think she is realizing that she has a real connection to the town. Because she's immune to the troubles. I'm really excited about this season

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I think that she was breaking up with him

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Nathan dying after all the warning was a little corny considering he was supposed to be looking for a suspicious hit and run drive but what a sacrifice that Anson paid to put thing back on track

2x07 The Tides That Bind

Pushing the boy in the water at the start looked cruel until we find out they are struggling to keep their dark secret about the water

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes that's one hell of a family secret but duke getting to meet people that might kill him was good because he get a warning from them not to follow in his father footstep.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

yeah, but his wife working together with his enemy to get him to follow his father's footsteps is going to be interesting, especially since she has a lot of influence on him. I just feel bad for him that he is going to get his heart broken again. It doesn't look like he has had much luck in his life.

Friend or Faux

Well this was a good episode things are going little rough in Haven i can't wait how bad they are going to get. The copies were rather good but i just felt there could more with this episode than what they did maybe i am becoming immune charms of Haven?.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Audrey was a little slow in realising the copy by the coin spinning

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Are you telling me you could tell who was the copy?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They were all copies but Duke made a point in the spinning coin which i thought was the whole idea of telling them apart

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I thought one who was original kill himself and copies all disappeared.

Lock down

Well the new boss didn't last long did he but glad other women is dead

Reply 31#31 bala's post

yeah, but I hope that Duke realizes that that wasn't Nathans fault, but the Ref's
and I wonder who's going to be chief now...
But the battered wife standing up to the doc was great!

Thread