Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

I think it's Nathan

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I wont miss the new boss but i cant wait to find out what the Rev does next

2x10 Who, What, Where, Wendigo

I'm so glad that Audrey saved the girl from the Rev but it was obvious Duke would be upset but the Rev trying to kill the girl after she saved him he got what he deserved

2x11 Business As Usual

Duke's new abilities after opening the box and using the knife was great but Audrey finding Lucy and what she said happened 27 years ago and what Duke read about should make things interesting

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I think that this is what they meant a couple of episodes ago about not making the same mistakes as his father.
But was it the knife or the blood that started his ability?

Reply 37#37 kellemanske's post

i think it's both but i liked how they give more information is next week season finale?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I have to agree with you Bala. I think the knife has something to do with it. I think the knife has the ability to take some of the persons power from their ability and when the blood comes in contact with him he uses that power to make him more powerful.

I think His father was using his ability for bad while He may be thinking to use his power for good.

Reply 39#39 carlorica's post

Well he's put in difficult situation since his father asked kill Audrey

Sins of the Fathers

Wow talk about good season finale who would of thought duke killer would someone he knew   Who kidnap Audrey?

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I don't think it was Duke who kidnapped Audrey. I think it was one of the newspaper brothers or one of the Ref followers;
But I'm wondering if he killed Duke. I hope not. But it was a surprise to find out who the tattood guy was. I still can't believe it. But this episode explained a lot. I just wonder, does Duke really have to kill the guys to take away their gift/curse cause the blood was absorped sooner then the guy dying. And Lucy/Audrey/... killing Dukes ancesters was a surprise.
Now I'm still wondering how much the brothers know and why they kept it too themself and I wonder if he was engaged to her.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Nice season finale with all the dead men walking and Nathan should of realised the thing he found of Duke's was a plant because Duke wouldn't be that stupid

'Haven' renewed for third season by Syfy

Syfy has picked up Haven for a third season.

The supernatural drama will return for 13 new episodes in 2012.

Based on Stephen King novel The Colorado Kid, Haven follows an FBI agent sent to Haven, Maine to help investigate a murder, only to get involved with the small town's paranormal secrets.

The series stars Emily Rose as lead FBI agent Audrey Parker, along with Lucas Bryant as the local police chief's son and Eric Balfour as the town smuggler.

Rose previously described the second season of Haven as "a little bit darker" than the first.

Haven, which premiered in 2010, drew strong ratings in season two.

Last month, another Syfy show, Alphas, was renewed for a second season.

Source

Reply 44#44 spratt89's post

That is good news

2x13 Silent Night

Audrey did seem to be the odd one out when she realises that everyone is celebrating Christmas in July and that was some forcefield which is like a snow globe over the town but with the towns population dropping like flies it's staring to look really bad until she realised it was Hadley was responsible when the population dropped to two

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was good episode i liked how they still made decent episode out of it and not make too much about Christmas

Haven Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 21, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Well the cliffhanger Audrey getting kidnapped was suspicious but i knew it wasn't Duke but it's great to see him have powers and it should make for an interesting season but i am curious but promo end saying all secrets will be revealed sounds like this final season?

Stay

You can tell when series run out of ideas or just lazy writers dogs turning into humans

Yep you call this a science fiction show

3x01 - 301

I first thought they were lazy in choosing the episode title until it was relieved that's where the kid was suppose to be buried and not believing in aliens i found amusing

3x02 Stay

The guy running down the the street with the dog cone around his neck was amusing and Claire suggesting he talks to the dog that turned human with a gun a little bizarre

Thread