Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Farmer

Look like there new guy in police department and what Audrey asked Duke to do was so sad and i don't blame him to be pissed at her because he was trying be her friend but she really needs not treat people like her servants

Over My Head

Well who would thought the person killing those people were only trying to get help for her when she was stuck

Double Jeopardy

So much for lady justice but i had feeling it was the legal Clark and what a punishment she got   . Look like he's got a new love interest

Real Estate

Well this was great episode with haunted house that could change rooms and some secrets being revealed was great.

3x03 The Farmer

I First thought Tom taking photos at the first crime scene made him look suspicious but him being a Boston police detective working a similar case was interesting as he had no idea what goes on in Haven

3x04 Over My Head

The way Duke saved Daphne after finding out she was responsible for the strange incidents was interesting and the guys digging into Tommy's background is going make there life awkward as he knows about their secrets as well

3x05 Double Jeopardy

I thought it was obvious that Nathan arranging the prison transfer was a decoy to break him out and Lady Justice taking the court clerk into the painting make you wonder if the others were taken in by the same way

3x06 Real Estate

Haven's haunted house locking then in was creepy but  the way it was trying to picking them off one by one was interesting and Jordan being able to be touched by Nathan must be nice considering her affliction

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i just can't believe they given Nathan a new love interest considering first few season hinting towards Audrey

Magic Hour (1)

You got love science fiction turning classic situation on it's head bring people back from the death and getting paid but what a clifhanger

Magic Hour (2)

I can't believe i didn't realise who the bolt gun killer was it was rather obvious but again Aurdry trying trigger the other sister ability was rather smart to save Nathan

Syfy Renews Haven for Season 4

Syfy has ordered a fourth season of Haven after another consistent season on Friday nights. Season 4 will consist of 13 episodes and will return sometime next year, likely in late summer. Haven is currently in its third season and has been averaging a steady 2.4 million viewers, just slightly down from the 2.5 it averaged in Season 2.

The show is based on Stephen King's The Colorado Kid and follows an FBI agent named Audrey who deals with supernatural happenings in a small town in Maine. It stars Emily Rose, Eric Balfour, and Lucas Brant. Syfy promises that all of Audrey's questions will be answered before Season 3 ends.

Source

Sarah

Well this was amusing getting sent accidently to 1950 but Duke meeting his grandfather was nice but i like how he sent message back to present using courier service  

Burned

So we find out blot gun killer is actually a skin walker and we also find out the purpose of that barn and why Audrey has to go into it.

3x07 Magic Hour (1)

I first thought the wife/mother getting run over was payback for bringing their daughter back but using her affliction to make money was something new and who shot Nathan was a surprise

3x08 Magic Hour (2)

Tragic that Moira had blamed her sister for not saving their father when she used her power to save her but their father was right about saving two lives at once could be fatal

3x09 Sarah

Duke accidentally saving his grandfather in 1955 but changing the present in Haven was a interesting dilemma and talk about a close call returning just in time to save Audrey

3x10 Burned

Ginger abilities were interesting and not knowing who's skin the skin walker is in will make things awkward

3x11 Last Goodbyes

Audrey awakening to find the town’s residents asleep reminded me of how the film Children of the Damned started and having to interrogate each other to make sure one of them wasn't the skin walker was interesting, Will being the one man awake and finding out he was in a coma was great but what a cliffhanger

I am glad they have decided to air the remanding two episodes in the right order and on the same day Jan/17/2013 not like what was first reported to air the final episode as was originally scheduled and episode 12 next year

Thread