Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I think she doesn't know what she wants. She ones those women who likes to have a man in her life but not be in a relationship .

Callie can sure overreact...
I mean, one moment she wants to say the relationship has to end but the next moment she kisses him and then in the end she is mad at him for trying to protect her...
come on... Know what you want...

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Ain't most women like that

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Oh thank you very much =P

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Note i said most not all

1x10 Second Chance

Off all the possible killers it turned out to be Callie's friend but I'm not surprised shes annoyed at him for using her

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I understand that she is annoyed, but she knows how he is...

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

That's probably one of the few reason why she likes him.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I can't believe though that she compared him to Ray and said they were similar...

1x11 Booty

Callie's passion for treasure and helping Jim with his research was nice but figuring the treasure map was in the helmet great, Callie getting angry when she thought they were lost was funny but arguing to distract the bad guys was impressive and did he miss his chance when she said she was going to ask for a divorce

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Callie passion is really interesting she had an exam to study for yet she was willing to help him with his investigation maybe she should change profession and become a detective rather than a doctor. I agree the argument so as to distract them was nice tactic and the fact that they knew each other well enough to pull it off was great. I think he was a bit surprise about it what if it doesn't work out he doesn't want to be responsible for her divorce her son father because of him.

Episode 12

This episode was great i loved the ending when arrested them at the press conference and Callie and Jim thing is still unsolved but new women certain put interesting twist because she know he like Callie and doesn't really have too much expectation.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I like that Jim is giving Callie the space to make her own mind up about her husband without any pressure and arresting the Senator and his wife was great because they thought they was above the law

Breaking 80

Well that what a call season finale not only good murder but just when Jim and Callie have spend the night together that call came in that her husband is getting out of prison after deal with DA. i knew this would been clif-hanger but it will make for interesting second season

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I loved it!! I just wonder why he didn't cut that deal sooner, I mean then he wouldn't have to do the time and he would have been home with his family earlier...

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Nice season final with Jim letting Kim shot his trophy case was great but what Carlos did to Daniel was cruel but nice at the same time and at least Heather helped Jim make his mind up about Callie

A&E Sets Premiere Date For 'The Glades'

Season 2 of A&E's original series The Glades, which stars Matt Passmore and Kiele Sanchez, will premiere Sunday, June 5 at 10 PM. Last season, the Fox Television Studios-produced drama became the most-watched series in network history, averaging 3.1 million viewers.

Source

Reply 37#37 spratt89's post

Thank you for this all we need now is for viptv site add this before June 5

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Are you trying to outshine me on here

2x01 Family Matters

Nice returning episode and a close call for Jim when he car exploded and Callie and Jeff prepare for Ray's release from prison but Jim's relationship with Callie looks like it's in jeopardy

Thread