Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well that was kind of predictable. But Jim not picking up her call is wrong. He should just explain. Now there's gonna be much more drama And I wonder if it was really the organised crime man who told IA about the affair between him and Callie. Cause that's gonna cause him some troubles too.
But nice way to handle the mob killing that wasn't a mob killing. But I knew from the beginning Rafael was in love with her.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This show certainly get better as episode go on after such a long break i am glad it's back but what a great returning episode

2x02 Old Ghosts

The taser accident was funny and Samantha taking Jim phone to talk to Daniel was great but Samantha and Callie were both very lucky and solving three crimes at once was impressive

I kind of expected Sam to stick around. It's going to create a lot of jealousy for Callie, but considering what she is doing to Jim, she deserves it. Also loved the thing with Daniel, he looks like he would do anything for her, just because she's a pretty firl, but I don't like her for taking advantage of it and I also don't like it what she did to Jim back in Chicago. I think she's going to cause some troubles. But I like how she profiles the suspects, but she was only half right about this one.

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Yes this is going to be an interesting love triangle but Callie is stringing Jim along by going back to her ex and i thought the missing money in her account would of been the final straw

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

me 2, but I think that's going to be something that's coming back later in the season. I think her husband has done something criminal again. Otherwise he couldn't pay it back that quickly. But we'll see. For the kid though, I hope he stays clear of that life. btw do you know what he did to get send to prison? I forgot.

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

I cant remember what he did to get sent to prison

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

I just found out it was for for armed robbery

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

well, at least it's not for some kind of money scam so maybe I'm wrong after all.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah i really like that actress i seen few shows so it will interesting seeing her as recurring character we all knew somehow she would stick around.

Well, the tension between Callie and Jim was obvious, but Callie still needs to learn a lot about policework, cause if she's going to fall for every sad story, she will be fooled a lot.

2x03 Lost and Found

Finding Cody on the boat was a great result and it will be interesting to see how Callie and Jim can work together but so far she did a good job in helping Valery

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's making Jim job a little bit challenging they had figure way keep her on the show so they made her a consultant

2x04 Moonlighting

The 12-year old who took the car for a joyride was impressive as a driver but asking for her video chase was amusing and it looks like Ray's past almost forced Callie to considers going into witness protection but Ray lying about it being safe and going into witness protection by himself was a surprise

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

That's one way to get rid of him

Reply 56#56 bala's post

It makes a change not to see a row of numbers for the last post on the home page

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wonder how they fix it

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Ive been editing it for ages like changes the photo but i think it was the space between the ( ) that fixed it

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

that rather odd since other topic with brackets don't have spaces.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

There was an uneven space and that was my last edit but someone behind the scenes might of done something

Thread