Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Dirty Little Secrets

well i had feeling Carlos female examiner had something to do with the case

Reply 63#63 bala's post

What a waste of her career and all because she fell for the wrong guy and Jim was close to stepping over the line in telling Jeff off

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

yeah but someone had to give him a reality check?

Gibtown

Well who would thought a resident from Gibtown would be the murderer . look like jim has made his decision

Reply 66#66 bala's post

The snake falling out the tree was amusing and i think Callie is being unreasonable about Jim's private life considering she is still married

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I agree about that. She really brought this all on herself. If she had made her descission sooner, Jim wouldn't have been in this situation. But maybe Jim is making the right descission cause if she really wanted to do it, she would have already done it. The girl was right, triangles aren't fair, but she's the one causing it.

Addicted To Love

Well i have say Jim love life keep on changing like a yo-yo

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Jim does have a interesting love life but Jim and Carlos allowing the boat to sail was nice and what a tragedy that the doctor was killed by the patient he was trying to help

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

She was crazy

Second Skin

Jim overeating to snake bite was amusing. As for case this episode give church goes a bad name it's a good thing they were milking the snakes and finding out why he got killed was a lot more interesting than we first thought.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Callie saying once bitten twice shy was amusing and Jeff saying don't look at me was great but who would of thought the reverend was also the prison executioner

Swamp Thing

Well this was a good episode but who would thought there human traffic situation for the murder

2x09 Iron Pipeline

How tragic for the soccer coach who is found shot to death by a 15-year-old who brought the gun to school because he was being bullied and Jim wondering where the 15-year-old got a gun was interesting, Ed dropping his badge while undercover was priceless but finding out the gun came from their evidence locker was a surprise

2x10 Swamp Thing

Jim hanging by his leg after stepping into the trap was amusing but the other guy doing the same thing with his own trap and stabbing himself was priceless

Beached

Well finding out guy was conman was reason he got killed was good but i feel this show has become quite average

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The sunglasses on the bar stool to catch Maggie out was amusing and that was quick thinking by Callie after seeing the fax

2x12 Shine

Shelby was becoming a pain in the ass and looked guilty when she refused the GSR but Jim drinking fuel thinking it was moonshine was amusing and the old lover from Callie's past arrives with a surprise about closing the hospital

2x13 Breakout

Good season finale with the two ex-con brothers taking the wrong nurse hostage but i had a feeling the other woman was in on it and Callie turning down the job offer was a nice end

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good season finale shame that saw news about cop died in hospital but title gave away what would happen in this episode.

Thread