Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A&E Renews ‘The Glades’ For Third Season

A&E has renewed its flagship drama series The Glades for a third season, which will launch next summer. The news comes a month after the cop series starring Matt Passmore ended its second season, which averaged 3.9 million viewers, 1.55 million of them in the 18-49 demographic and 1.74 million in adults 25-54. In 18-49, The Glades was up 12% from Season 1. With the renewal, A&E will have 3 original series on tap for next year: The Glades, Breakout Kinds, which will return for a second season, and the recently picked up to series newcomer Longmire. The Glades is produced by Fox TV Studios and executive produced by creator Clifton Campbell and Gary Randall.

Source

Poseidon Adventure

Well i have to say it was rather obvious it was that guy who killed her because he just seem a bit dodgy

3x01 Close Encounters

Great title considering what the young couple witnessed before falling over the body and the classic car electrical failure was amusing and using the EMP to stop them was priceless

3x02 Poseidon Adventure

Interesting case with the dead swimmer in a mermaid costume and her sister did look guilty at times

Longworth's Anatomy

Well Callies first day at the new hospital didn't go well but trust find a case during a teaching class

Reply 89#89 bala's post

ofcourse that could happen

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

looks like Callie will have another reason to be jealous

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

Are you surprised that TV show for you i had feeling there was reason why they introduced her in previous episode .

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I saw the way Jim looked at her in the previous episode. I just wasn't expecting her to be in this next episode. I thought they would bring her back later.

The Naked Truth

Well look like she's trouble with question she asking about jim

3x03 Longworth’s Anatomy

Daniel trying to impress Erica with Carlos's autopsy on the cadaver was interesting but what a mistake thinking she was a suspect and what a catch discovering it was murder and not a crash victim and no wonder Buckley had it in for Callie from the start

3x04 The Naked Truth

Callie almost getting caught by her son was amusing and with what he was talking to Jim about was interesting especially with his mother listening, Daniel getting the job of collecting DNA from nudist colony was amusing

Food Fight

Well you just knew as soon they decided to go for lunch they would find a body but of all suspects it had to be least obvious one and after all that trouble and new women isn't taking no for an answer.

Reply 99#99 bala's post

I love the interaction between Callie and her boss and Jim and his boss's boss

3x05 Food Fight

Using police resource to find the food truck was amusing but at leased he hadn't broken any rules as it was a crime scene and I hope after Callie's attempt to confront Miranda about her hostility backfiring that she gets the last laugh

Old Times

Having to work the case with his old partner who he send to jail was amusing but how the hell did he even pass the detective exam is beyond me moving a vehicle off the crime scene than finding body 8 years later was ridiculous.

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I agree, this was a bit ridiculous, but it was fun to watch. Callie having to make a deposition and then her supervisor turning 180 was nice.

3x06 Old Times

How nobody noticed the smell from the decomposing body during the eight years it was in the car boot while the car was in the pound was ridiculous and Mike trying to escape was amusing considering Jim had read the plot in his book

3x07 Public Enemy

Strange case which lead to Manus and Carlos finding themselves victims of the Sovereign's paper terrorism attacks which was interesting and some of the Sovereign names were priceless but her co-worker being the killer was a surprise, what a turnaround for Callie after listening to that recording

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

Well it's good thing that she didn't play that recording to the other lawyer because it did sound like entrapment. Can an individual set themselves apart from the government ?.

Thread