Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fountain Of Youth

Well there were a lot of suspects but who would thought it was first one at start was good was the right one since i thought it was business partner. The daughter inherit it was a nice surprise

3x08 Fountain Of Youth

After all the suspects who would of thought it was the husband who tried to frame Brandy for the death of her birth mother

Islandia

Well finding out the victum was millionaire was too obvious a motive but finding out the real estate was trying poison the owner island so she could sell it him was sick it's a good thing he threw out that bottle water but brother being responsible was sad

Endless Summer

Well i wasn't expecting that sort of cliffhanger but i hope she doesn't leave standing like that because he was on his knee for a few minutes and since she didn't answer straight away i am concerned

3x09 Islandia

That's one unlucky lotto winner and trust Carlos to talk to Callie leaving no time for them to talk

3x10 Endless Summer

I thought Jim was about to break up with Callie because of the strain with the long distance relationship and the proposal was nice way to end the season but having to wait for an answer is annoying

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post (BREAKOUT)

I completely disagree!!  Callie turning down the job was dumb!  She should have done what was best for her and her son.  Better job, more hours, school paid off and a residency to-boot.  She's losing her job at home so now she has to find another!   

I did like the finale except for her stupidity.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Yankee Dan

Well what an interesting returning episode but ending was surprise that she said yes i thought she was going have that a mystery until end of season 4 but glad they chose to let her give her his answer

Reply 119#119 bala's post

I'm glad they gave us an answer, but I find that I'm very annoyed by how they are playing this.
The emotional scene with the other doc so obvious to make us believe she's gonna say no and then make her do the opposite just to surprise us. I found that it was a bit too much staged.
I liked the case of Yankee Dan though Loved the name btw, but the ghost angle made it funny.
I thought it would be something with the eyes on the painting.. Those really seamed to be following him

4x01 Yankee Dan

The ghost leading the couple to the dead body was interesting as they both saw her but Carlos being scared to go there was amusing and Callie saying yes was nice and will be interesting how they can make it work with her following her dream

Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling she won't make it down the Ale

Reply 122#122 bala's post

I think they will save that to the series final

4x02 Shot Girls

The shot girls having a life size cardboard cut-out of herself made it easier to identify her but being killed because of her lovers prenuptial was an interesting twist

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Did this feel like you already watched this episode ?

Killer Barbecue

Who would of thought that an apple was a clue to the killer .

4x03 Killer Barbecue

Daniel entering the BBQ competition was amusing especially his brother picking up the hot meat after the fight and the way Callie stood up to the doctor was great but the victim being stuffed like a pig was interesting

Magic Longworth

What an amusing start them thinking it was cop being killer and it turned out to be a male stripper but episode title gave this away.

what a moron beating up his golden ticket if i had a women who was paying for everything i would never hit her but he certainly got what he deserved if that wasn't bad stealing her money on top was just plain wrong.

4x04 Magic Longworth

Jim spoiling Carlos's fun with the ladies at the bridal shower was amusing and it didn't take Jim long to figure out he was a male stripper and not a cop

4x05 Apocalypse Now

The Zombie taking photos with the body instead of reporting it to the police was terrible but ironic the body has disappeared and the Zombie apocalypses was amusing

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

Well Zombie drug was rather scary but reporter knowing about it in advanced was interesting revelation.

Thread