Thread
Printable Version

The Glades Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x04 Moonlighting

The 12-year old who took the car for a joyride was impressive as a driver but asking for her video chase was amusing and it looks like Ray's past almost forced Callie to considers going into witness protection but Ray lying about it being safe and going into witness protection by himself was a surprise

Reply 56#56 bala's post

It makes a change not to see a row of numbers for the last post on the home page

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Ive been editing it for ages like changes the photo but i think it was the space between the ( ) that fixed it

Reply 60#60 bala's post

There was an uneven space and that was my last edit but someone behind the scenes might of done something

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 63#63 bala's post

What a waste of her career and all because she fell for the wrong guy and Jim was close to stepping over the line in telling Jeff off

Reply 66#66 bala's post

The snake falling out the tree was amusing and i think Callie is being unreasonable about Jim's private life considering she is still married

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Jim does have a interesting love life but Jim and Carlos allowing the boat to sail was nice and what a tragedy that the doctor was killed by the patient he was trying to help

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Callie saying once bitten twice shy was amusing and Jeff saying don't look at me was great but who would of thought the reverend was also the prison executioner

2x09 Iron Pipeline

How tragic for the soccer coach who is found shot to death by a 15-year-old who brought the gun to school because he was being bullied and Jim wondering where the 15-year-old got a gun was interesting, Ed dropping his badge while undercover was priceless but finding out the gun came from their evidence locker was a surprise

2x10 Swamp Thing

Jim hanging by his leg after stepping into the trap was amusing but the other guy doing the same thing with his own trap and stabbing himself was priceless

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The sunglasses on the bar stool to catch Maggie out was amusing and that was quick thinking by Callie after seeing the fax

2x12 Shine

Shelby was becoming a pain in the ass and looked guilty when she refused the GSR but Jim drinking fuel thinking it was moonshine was amusing and the old lover from Callie's past arrives with a surprise about closing the hospital

2x13 Breakout

Good season finale with the two ex-con brothers taking the wrong nurse hostage but i had a feeling the other woman was in on it and Callie turning down the job offer was a nice end

3x01 Close Encounters

Great title considering what the young couple witnessed before falling over the body and the classic car electrical failure was amusing and using the EMP to stop them was priceless

3x02 Poseidon Adventure

Interesting case with the dead swimmer in a mermaid costume and her sister did look guilty at times

3x03 Longworth’s Anatomy

Daniel trying to impress Erica with Carlos's autopsy on the cadaver was interesting but what a mistake thinking she was a suspect and what a catch discovering it was murder and not a crash victim and no wonder Buckley had it in for Callie from the start

3x04 The Naked Truth

Callie almost getting caught by her son was amusing and with what he was talking to Jim about was interesting especially with his mother listening, Daniel getting the job of collecting DNA from nudist colony was amusing

3x05 Food Fight

Using police resource to find the food truck was amusing but at leased he hadn't broken any rules as it was a crime scene and I hope after Callie's attempt to confront Miranda about her hostility backfiring that she gets the last laugh

3x06 Old Times

How nobody noticed the smell from the decomposing body during the eight years it was in the car boot while the car was in the pound was ridiculous and Mike trying to escape was amusing considering Jim had read the plot in his book

Thread