Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lee Thompson Young who plays Det. Barry Frost has died of a possible Suicide

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

What a tragedy at such a young age

4x09 No One Mourns the Wicked

The staged crime scene turning out to be a real crime scene in-front of a room full law enforcement officers was interesting but my first suspects were the doctors minders as they were keen to leave her with Jane and Maura but the doctor being the killer along with her minder / son was a surprise and Vince was lucky

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes the staged crime scene was great twist but finding out it was doctor wasn't a surprise why else make a big deal introduce the character at start of the episode?.

Built for Speed

Well watching this episode while remember comment posted by Spratt89 about Frost being dead was sad . Back to the episode well who would thought wife was responsible but look on her face when she realised her car keys caused the explosion certainly came as a surprise to her. .

4x10 Built for Speed

Maura and the bomb squad guy making eye's at each-other after wearing the dead guys hands was amusing and what a discovery that the parole officer was responsible

4x11 Judge, Jury and Executioner

Jane slipping up when she said how much her mother owed the IRS was amusing but Tommy paying the debt was nice

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe we witness who killer was pretending to give CPR to victim while injecting her with fatal dose was smart but the way they caught him was great .

4x12 Partners In Crime

Now that's what I call an evil murder, trying to electrocute her first before drowning her in the hot tub but the other case being linked like strangers on a train style murder was interesting and how they got them to talk in the park was great

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well it was good set-up and smart murder but good work linking cases together

Tears of a Clown

Well this was horrible case of kidnaping children as a clown

4x13 Tears of a Clown

What a shame the good Samaritan died saving the boy and I was surprised Frost was in this episode

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well i think they must film few more episode with him in

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Well that's obvious as they could of done it without him

Just Push Play

Well who would thought she got stabbed all because she wrote a song

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well it would be rude to editing him out plus i am not sure whether it would make sense cut him out of the episode it seem like they film whole season 4 with him in but i am not what his last episode was .

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I hope when they get to his final episode they give him a nice exit

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

They have had time to work on it so i expect it would be good exit

4x14 Just Push Play

Natasha being killed by a jealous rival was tragic and Jane's Dad is a nasty piece of work for what he said to the guys

4x15 Food for Thought

Maura thinking her coffee maker was a bomb was amusing

Thread