Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I understand why, but I still think Jane would have been able to handle it.

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

I couldn't agree more.  jane would want to do for him because she loved him and wanted him anyway she could have.

Sad episode....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x01 What Doesn’t Kill You

Jane flirting with Pike for information was amusing considering he is an idiot and as soon as Paddy grabbed the agents arm I had a feeling he was the dirty cop and finding the book at the grave was great

3x02 Dirty Little Secret

They guy's not telling Jane about her toilet paper tail was amusing but at least they tried to stop anyone else seeing and being sick after seeing the dead body was priceless, Maura's Mores code idea was clever

3x03 This Is How a Heart Breaks

Maura grabbing the so called dead guy's erection was amusing and the mocking afterwards was priceless, Frankie booking Maura for tagging was funny

Renewed For A 4th Season

Yay. That's awesome
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Throwing Down the Gauntlet

What great title for an episode and it was rather relevant to the case literally but meeting her mother had a strange reaction on her

3x04 Welcome to the Dollhouse

Angela's blog was amusing and about time Jane learnt more about how Casey was injured and no wonder the kid turned out to be a monster after what his father did to his mother

3x05 Throwing Down the Gauntlet

Nice result on the case considering they got away with the first murder ten years ago and the nun from Jane and Frankie Jr.’s past returning was amusing

3x06 Money Maker

Good call stopping the garbage truck but finding his ear stuck to the door frame was bizarre and Maura donating her kidney would of been nice if she hadn't figured out the truth

It's good they found out the truth, but the reaction was too bad for Maura and finding the frame in the bathroom was predictable.

Crazy for You

Well Jane getting kidnapped was most interesting part of this episode but i was disappointed they found her i would love for this be a 2-part episode Rizzoil being kidnapped as the cliffhanger ?

I actually didn't like this episode at all. With all the medical examinators and then the delusional guy and lydia all in 1 episode, it was just a bit too much over the top for me.

3x07 Crazy for You

Catching the judge dressed up as a woman was amusing and Jane getting kidnapped outside work bizarre but the fact he recreated her bedroom was disturbing

Cuts Like a Knife

Not a simple case but they did get to the bottom of it Frankie and her partner both falling drug dealer was tricky situation but they learnt a lesson

3x08 Cuts Like a Knife

The groom’s ex-girlfriend saying to Jane about hearing voice in her head was amusing considering she was listening to Maura blabbering on and what a bad move for Jane's new neighbour, Jane shooting the killer was great

Home Town Glory

Well how bad must you be shot your own brother like that ?

3x09 Home Town Glory

The one brother asking Jane to get who ever killed his brother was interesting considering he was there with his other brother but I bet he didn't think he would get his wish and about time Angela was told the truth about Lydia’s pregnancy

Melt My Heart to Stone

Well who figured out who the killer was before it was revealed because i knew it was him why out of blue would he reappear . Leaving the baby on the door step was great clifhanger and finding out she was a cop and not a drug dealer was a twist.

Thread