Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x10 Melt My Heart to Stone

Dennis being the serial killer was a surprise and thank God Jane figured it out

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

What a way end it with baby on front door step

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What's the chances of someone else being the babies father

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well that's the thing she only mentioned two men we don't know whether there were others but if they choose to keep it it would make for an interesting next season. . Rizzoli and family trying to raise a baby and solve crimes

I don't mind that Lydia is gone, she was really working on my nerves with the stereotypical behaviour and mother and all.

Class Action Satisfaction

Well she came back in the next episode and i honestly don't know how it will work out but it should be interesting

3x11 Class Action Satisfaction

Korsak being reunited with one of his ex-wives was amusing as he didn't recognise her and Lydia bringing the baby back was nice

Love the Way You Lie

Well having two cases years apart but having the same killer was rather unusual.

Did anyone notice in interview tape in old case Frost was wearing same shirt and haircut ?.

[ Last edited by bala at 12-5-2012 20:59 ]

3x12 Love the Way You Lie

Jane's face when she discovered the secret romance involving Angela and her boss was priceless and the fact she gagged at the thought of him and her mother being sexually active was amusing and what a great result for Frost on the case

Virtual Love

This wasn't a good episode it felt boring the case and it look like they given up on banter between Rizzoli and Isles

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I agree on this. It wasn't the best episode. And the ending was a bit over the top. Mrs Rizzolli trying to make him jealous was getting on my nerves.

3x13 Virtual Love

Jane and the team beginning to mentor the underprivileged teenagers was bound to have consequence but having the fire alarm coated in U.V. ink was a clever way to find who pulled it

Over/Under

All because of a bet but he should known better than to kill the guy ?

3x14 Over/Under

It's a good job Jane under the sport and spotted the towel drop in both videos but to think it had been going on for five years unnoticed was incredible

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well who would notice it unless they knew what they were looking for?

Reply 41#41 bala's post

As soon as they seen his home they knew but he obviously has no friends and didn't let any of them see it or they would of wondered how he could afford it

3x15 No More Drama in My Life

The building collapsing with Frost, Tommy and baby T.J. inside was scary

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

What  a great episode.
Wonder if Casey is going to make the right choise.
And Frost's confession to Tommy would make for an interesting storyline if Casey gets cut.

Rizzoli & Isles Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 25, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

We Are Family

Good returning episode but finding out who the shooter was a huge surprise no wonder she threw up consider she was family.

Thread