Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Did you manage to get the dead link working

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Nope i tried to be patient so i look somewhere else

Reply 4#4 bala's post

For once I'm going to be patient and wait

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Episode are available now

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know that's why I taken my comment away from yesterdays update post

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2013 10:25 ]

4x01 We Are Family

Amusing comment about following in their fathers footsteps and after only seeing a blurred image of the shooter I thought it was the sister with the baby because of the glasses and Maura spying on her kidney was priceless

4x02 In Over Your Head

Finding out the victim was a C.I. was tragic and the killer being a campus cop was annoying but dropping the bike on him was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes no wonder he wanted the case so he could bury it but dragging the body out to sea to get the case was good thing.

4x03 But I am a Good Girl

Maura sniffing out the dead body in the font was impressive but what a way for TJ's christening to turn grim and Stuart being allergic to dogs was priceless

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

They found  a way to get rid of him was amusing

Killer in High Heels

That was one hell of a frame job they did on Maura and Jane having to  arrest her was sad but glad they proved she was innocent.

4x04 Killer in High Heels

I can't believe Jane's mother brought in the video that made Maura look even more guilty but not being able to remember her evening together with the victim was bad, the killer handing over his car keys with the knuckle duster was priceless

But I am a Good Girl

Finding out Paddy was responsible for captain wife & children house fire was sad but glad he got caught for it.

4x05 Dance with the Devil

Maura's mother patching up Paddy after he killed Sean's wife and child was a shock and hiding the evidence it the exhaust was clever but if someone had tried to start the car it would of become obvious the exhaust was blocked

4x06 Somebody's Watching Me

Frankie and Frost being all over the pretty young cop was amusing and who would of thought Jane accidentally spilling hot coffee on a stranger would go viral but potentially jeopardizes her career was ridiculous

4x07 All For One

The high school teacher being killed in a hit and run was interesting as it turned out he was trading grades for sex so he got was he deserved but with three confessions made things awkward

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disturbing but what about the boys students ?

Was he teacher all girls school or was normal high school with mixed ?.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

He was teaching mixed students but fevered the girl and there was a complain lodged about that

4x08 Cold As Ice

That was a gruesome murder after being punched by a hockey mother but at least her death revealed the truth about her nephew and Maura quickly learning that living with a teenager his hard work was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well that was some length that women went through to find them

Thread