Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was a great etiquette lesson in how to eat fish but interesting how the girls sorted out their differences with a bottle of beer

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

This episode highlighted difference between Rizzoli and Isles and gave background on where Isles came from and fact she doesn't need a job because she's loaded . it kind of obvious swimmer brother killed the brother because he's only one who didn't need a boat.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Boys and their toys if he was so broke how come he still had that car in the real world that would of been repossessed

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

no because i think he owned it-remember the business was broke.

Do you know about limited liability is for companies ?

Since that Car belong to him not the company it wasn't repossessed.

1x06 I Kissed A Girl

Good episode when Jane and Maura investigate what appears to be a hate crime, the brutal assault and murder of a woman leaving a lesbian bar. With Jane going undercover, they hope to lure the killer out in the open and catching the killer with the help of the bar maid was great

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

What a smart way of getting DNA evidence from a suspect letting them kiss your neck . I love that both character fell asleep on the bed that was funny.

Episode 7

Another good episode and i am glad it wasn't a random shooting but payback for those men

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It's a shame it took 15 years to get justice for her sister but the one that survived was too cocky and deserves every thing he gets

I'm Your Boogie Man

Well another good episode but why is it every good-looking guest star women on tv turn out be nutcase.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Great episode with Maura watching the DVD of Emily and getting a reflection off her eye but Korsak recognizes it as a vault ceiling was impressive. Hoyt saying here we are again, Jane should be interesting

The first 8 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

shame it doesn't have today episode

The Beast In Me

Well Moria finding out who her dad was interesting than she starts freaking out . He really know how take care of his daughter.   .

Can you imagine finding out you had a brother on autopsy .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That would be a tragic way to find you had a brother and small comfort that her natural father had been looking out for her whole life but who told him who the killer was

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i think Rizzoli

I am just so Happy they added this show to the site!  I can finally catch up on the epi's I've missed and I don't have to worry about where I'll be during the show in the work week.

THANK YOU VIP!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

When the Gun Goes Bang, Bang, Bang

This has got to be the best season finale so far what a way to end the episode i figured that cop was Dirty.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Great season finale, i also suspected the other guy for emptying the police station but that was a great gun battle

It was a truly great season finale- I enjoyed each and every episode and wish the season could have been longer. I hope it will return with more episodes- I like the show and the characters.

I am in the race

1x01

Not a bad show, was nice to see a buddy cop show with two main characters (partners) where there isn't the sexual tension between them.

Thread