87 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but did you notice rip off from her pervious cancelled show 'women murder club'. i am guessing you forgotten about that storyline with exactly similar details to what happen in  that series about the serial killer .

However this first episode showed promise as both character are opposite to each other. it's clear Isles is more outgoing while Rizzoli seems tomboy trying to be a cop. I loved how they decided go with dark murder seriously you really need to be twist get off on dead bodies.

my only concern this show might become a cliché with these two women after few episode.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

you really didn't have to get them you know -it's a cancelled show . It's nothing to actually get excited about

Episode 2

Well the Boston Strangle case really was interesting because it's based on a real cold case

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but i seen that storyline before on cops shows

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes all because she wanted a child

Money for Nothing

Another great episode when Rizzoli and Isles having a typical girly fallout it made for an amusing episode but than they made up. . The fish dinner gala was funny

Reply 19#19 Teachergirl's post

they are back next month

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

This episode highlighted difference between Rizzoli and Isles and gave background on where Isles came from and fact she doesn't need a job because she's loaded . it kind of obvious swimmer brother killed the brother because he's only one who didn't need a boat.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

no because i think he owned it-remember the business was broke.

Do you know about limited liability is for companies ?

Since that Car belong to him not the company it wasn't repossessed.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

What a smart way of getting DNA evidence from a suspect letting them kiss your neck . I love that both character fell asleep on the bed that was funny.

Episode 7

Another good episode and i am glad it wasn't a random shooting but payback for those men

I'm Your Boogie Man

Well another good episode but why is it every good-looking guest star women on tv turn out be nutcase.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

shame it doesn't have today episode

The Beast In Me

Well Moria finding out who her dad was interesting than she starts freaking out . He really know how take care of his daughter.   .

Can you imagine finding out you had a brother on autopsy .

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i think Rizzoli

When the Gun Goes Bang, Bang, Bang

This has got to be the best season finale so far what a way to end the episode i figured that cop was Dirty.

Reply 53#53 spratt89's post

Some of the episode in this show are really freaky that episode was one of them

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

we have enough shows keep us busy until than

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Trust her mum walk in  

Living Proof

Wow what a way ruin a mud bath . Nice saving the baby but i figure more than one set parents asking for the baby it was rather predictable. Rizzoli mother is going drive her up the wall i mean painting sample on her wall-it's her apartment what right does she have come in paint samples on her wall i know she's her mother but she grown women . It's not her house it's her daughter

87 12345
Thread