Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hi there, the new show "Rizzoli Isles" based on the novels by Tess Gerritsen aired in the US yesterday.

Has anyone who lives there seen it? Was it any good? I keep hoping it will be added to the site soon as I'd love to watch it.

I love her novels and I bet it is good.

Anyone?

In the meantime I finished the latest TG novel and once again it was great.

It would make SUCH a good show too.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:35 ]

Sounds great! I can't wait to see it and I hope I can once it is on vip.... It sounds like a good show, thanks for your impressions of the pilot!

I did not know that Tess Gerritsen had a show before..... it will be interesting to see what they do with Rizzoli Isles, if they bring in the actual storylines from the books or if it goes into another direction like Bones based on the novels by Kathy Reichs.
Actually, I'd have preferred a miniseries like they did for Mankell's Wallander.

Good news about the renewal, I hope that raises the chances for the show to be added to vip- I would LOVE to see it and I tried to view from their website but of course- I am not in the US so no luck. But I heard from several friends in the US that it is a good show and one they plan to follow regularly.

Yay, just saw the message that it is on the list of shows to be added and I have managed to see the four episodes that aired so far.
I love the show. I like the main characters, the cases are good, there's quirks and all in all this is well made and entertaining. This goes on my list of shows to keep watching.

I really enjoy this show. THe dynamics are great and the cases are good and all in all, it is the kind of show I always love. So glad......... (a few of my regular ones have ended and I was worried about finding new favourites)

It was a truly great season finale- I enjoyed each and every episode and wish the season could have been longer. I hope it will return with more episodes- I like the show and the characters.

Thread