97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 Teachergirl's post

I'm not in the US but have just finished watching the first episode which i thought was great, with Jane getting kidnapped by the serial killers after they ransacked her home she managed to get her revenge on the killer from her first case but she should of gone for dinner rather than go home

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2010 16:42 ]

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I've not seen that show but i will check it out

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I've now got the 13 episodes of the Women's Murder Club but will have to wait till the weekend to watch

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Good episode i liked the fact that someone was jailed but it was still a cold case as well but the retired cop trying to frame who he thought was responsible is one thing but killing three women along the way was horrible

1x03 Sympathy for the Devil

Another good episode when Jane and Maura investigate the mysterious death of a young boy which looks like an attempted exorcism but after Jane's dream see figured who killed him but how tragic for the boy's father's to find out it was his wife

1x04 She Works Hard for the Money

Another good episode when a student is gunned down in broad daylight but it's crazy how expensive collage is and what she had to do when she lost her scholarship but i think the killer was obvious after he lied about the locker key and what Rizzoli did for the other girl was nice

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was a great etiquette lesson in how to eat fish but interesting how the girls sorted out their differences with a bottle of beer

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Boys and their toys if he was so broke how come he still had that car in the real world that would of been repossessed

1x06 I Kissed A Girl

Good episode when Jane and Maura investigate what appears to be a hate crime, the brutal assault and murder of a woman leaving a lesbian bar. With Jane going undercover, they hope to lure the killer out in the open and catching the killer with the help of the bar maid was great

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It's a shame it took 15 years to get justice for her sister but the one that survived was too cocky and deserves every thing he gets

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Great episode with Maura watching the DVD of Emily and getting a reflection off her eye but Korsak recognizes it as a vault ceiling was impressive. Hoyt saying here we are again, Jane should be interesting

The first 8 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That would be a tragic way to find you had a brother and small comfort that her natural father had been looking out for her whole life but who told him who the killer was

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Great season finale, i also suspected the other guy for emptying the police station but that was a great gun battle

I am in the race

This was one of the better new shows

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

After re-watching all the season finales of today's returning shows this is the one i am looking forward to the most

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

2x01 We Don't Need Another Hero

I had a feeling something would happen to the other hero, Abby but the explosion was a shock and such a waste on her last day of service, nice take down by grabbing his hand and the grenade by Jane and her old high-school flame, Sgt. Major Casey Jones

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That nurse had a great plan to get the baby by even faking her own pregnancy but as soon as Jane asked to see the record i thought she was some how responsible

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Maura and Jane being LLBFF's was priceless but it took a while for the penny too drop and Jane's brother doing as he was told about not getting out the car was amusing

97 12345
Thread