41 123
Thread
Printable Version

Unnatural History Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Unnatural History Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

An action-packed blend of science, western culture, eastern philosophy and martial arts, Unnatural History is an urban adventure series centered around Henry Griffin, a teenager with exceptional skills acquired through years of globe-trotting with his anthropologist parents. But Henry faces his biggest challenge of all when he moves back to America to attend a high school stranger than any place he's ever lived before.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/unnaturalhistory/

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:38 ]

1x01 Pilot

Henry's parents decide that it's best for him to go to a high school after traveling the world. In his new school, he meets new friends and uncovers a huge secret.

1x02 The Griffin Gang

An old germ is released following the discovery of a Pony Express mailbag and a barrel of missing Nevada silver, forcing Henry to track down a cure in order to save his fellow students.

1x03 Sleeper in a Box

Remnants of Sputnik 1 are found in a crate stored within the DOUM (Division of Obscure and Unknown Miscellany) Rooms, and Russian mafia mobsters (veterans of the Cold War) set out to retrieve it in order to gain access to the secrets it contains. A female student who is curious about Henry's previous adventures is also blackmailed by the mobsters.

1x04 Heart of a Warrior

A traveling Samurai exhibit, rumored to be haunted, comes to the museum. When, Henry discovers that some of the exhibit items are being stolen, he is not believed by his uncle. Henry, Maggie and Jasper therefore try to take matters into their own hands, shadowing a martial artist, who they suspect is the thief.

1x05 Fountain of Truth

Henry’s Godfather leaves Henry a trunk containing artifacts which leads him to uncover a secret discovery made by Ponce deLeon.

1x06 Public School Enemies

Another good episode when Henry stumbles upon a secret in the Dillinger car but Maggie and Jasper getting locked in the trunk was amusing

1x07 Liberian Candidate

interesting episode with Henry's friend's father being the victim of an assassination plot by his hypnotized son but Henry saved the day with a goal kick

1x08 Curse of the Rolling Stone

Good episode when Henry tries to figure out the truth behind the mysterious and supposedly cursed ruby but jasper getting jealous of Henry and Maggie was interesting

1x09 Now You See Me

Interesting episode when Henry investigates the mysterious disappearance of a young boy who disappeared while assisting Harry Houdini with one of his tricks. Margaret and Jasper getting handcuffed was neat but Henry faking his death and replacing the woman gun for a deck of cards was great

1x10 Maximum Insecurity

I thought it was obvious that the museum security upgrade would be something different but when a gang of thieves try to steal a WWII computer it had to be Maggie, Jasper and Henry that saved the day

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-14-2010 17:24  
Henry's parents decide that it's best for him to go to a high school after travelling the world. In his new school, he meets new friends and uncovers a huge secret.
Well i got fed up of waiting so i watched the first episode and i thought it was interesting, it's still a kids shows but it did keep my interest. Well i never really heard of a museum inside of a school?.

The first 9 episode has now been added to VIP

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i am glad it's here

just as usage got reset

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-14-2010 17:27  
An old germ is released following the discovery of a Pony Express mailbag and a barrel of missing Nevada silver, forcing Henry to track down a cure in order to save his fellow students.
Yes this was interesting situation but it's still a kids show but he's impressive breaking into the research army base to get the cure. Talk about discovering something that almost kill you.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-14-2010 17:29  
Remnants of Sputnik 1 are found in a crate stored within the DOUM (Division of Obscure and Unknown Miscellany) Rooms, and Russian mafia mobsters (veterans of the Cold War) set out to retrieve it in or ...
This was another good episode but i did find it funny when she told her dad it was Sputnik and he didn't believe her. . It was a great idea launch it shame it didn't go to plan .

1x11 Thor’s Slammer

Dean Bartlett being accused of a man who was murdered fifteen years ago after Henry is nearly swallowed by quicksand, and he finds an old hammer and a mummified body. Henry tries to clear his uncle's name by solving the murder and finding the artifact that murdered man was looking for

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-14-2010 17:31  
A travelling Samurai exhibit, rumoured to be haunted, comes to the museum. When, Henry discovers that some of the exhibit items are being stolen, he is not believed by his uncle. Henry, Maggie and Jasper ...
Another good episode I enjoy samurai fight competition and when he found out he beaten by a girl it was great but it was good that it wasn't obvious who it was until she removed her mask.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2010 16:38  
Henry’s Godfather leaves Henry a trunk containing artefacts which leads him to uncover a secret discovery made by Ponce deLeon.
The fountain of youth is a addictive drug? . That's one interpretation i never heard of

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-28-2010 12:10  
Another good episode when Henry stumbles upon a secret in the Dillinger car but Maggie and Jasper getting locked in the trunk was amusing
It would been funny if Jasper tried to kiss Maggie when they were locked up or at least asked her whether she was ever interested in him.. I loved how Henry had to get over his fear of driving after what happen to him when he was 8 years old.

41 123
Thread