Thread
Printable Version

Unnatural History Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2010 18:39  
Good episode when Henry tries to figure out the truth behind the mysterious and supposedly cursed ruby but jasper getting jealous of Henry and Maggie was interesting
This episode felt out of place story-line wise because in this episode it looked like Henry has never used internet-chat for his parents but in pervious episode he has. The jealously Henry and Maggie was also out of place which this should been second episode but they added it later.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-20-2010 14:44  
Interesting episode when Henry investigates the mysterious disappearance of a young boy who disappeared while assisting Harry Houdini with one of his tricks. Margaret and Jasper getting handcuffed was ...
This was the best episode so far but how far we meant to believe Henry skills ?. Everyone know practice make perfect but no way he has muscle memory.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-26-2010 06:33  
I thought it was obvious that the museum security upgrade would be something different but when a gang of thieves try to steal a WWII computer it had to be Maggie, Jasper and Henry that saved the day
Yes all because Henry forgot exam entrance sheet if he hadn't they would of got away with it.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

It does seem the episode are getting more elaborate as episode goes on.

I am not reading any of this thread yet but it is a cute feel good entertaining show. I am rather enjoying it.

Speetlemania

Well what a great party they had still manages to have an adventure without breaking into any places.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I thought the TV was going to get smashed but Jasper dream girl not remembering anything was funny so she probably wont remember the kiss

Past, Presidents and Future

Henry accidental assembling a atomic bomb by himself-that boy really know how create trouble but with his parents coming to see him it showed he hadn't changed. I think this was the season 1 finale but am not sure.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Yeah it is the season finale. I hope it gets renewed. It is an interesting show and i love Henry's character.

Reply 29#29 carlorica's post

Yes it has become interesting show to watch not just for children but adults will enjoy that crazy stunt with flying spikes was crazy. .

Reply 28#28 bala's post

This was a nice season finale even the over the top stunts with the spikes was great and they all managed to stay friends even after they thought Henry was leaving

I am in the race

episode 1x01

The second time I have seen this.  It is an alright show.  I am slowly making my way through it.

1x01

this was a solid young indiana jones episode. i wouldn't have minded that internship in high school! hopefully the characters will get a lot less formulaic as the show evolves.

we're in the race!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race

I had started watching the pilot when it was first added to the site but stopped after 10 minutes or so. After watching the whole thing now, I was surprised as it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, I still don't think I'll keep watching, there's too much else on at the moment

I am in the Race.

THat was an unusual show.  I quite enjoyed it even if it is a bit young for me.  My son would like it
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I am in the race

This was just as good second time around

i am in the race

was quite surprised at the fact i quite liked this lol, kind of reminded me of indiana jones lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I am in the race!

I saw some previews of this show and am satisfied with my decision to view it. I like the fact that it is a family friendly format and enjoyable for any age. This show keys on the lost genre of mystery and suspense to fuel the viewer's attention. It also has an educational and culturally diverse taste that appeals to the internationally adventurous. three thumbs up!

Racing to the finish

Well I like this show. I have been watching it and I hope that it gets another season. It is kind of like a High School version of Indiana Jones.

Reply 39#39 carlorica's post

I don't know if many remember the tv series of Young Indiana Jones, ran for 4 years and had 4 tv moves made after the series.  Been years since I saw it, has been in DVD queue for about a year or so.  But what I can remember I liked it much better than this series, maybe because it was a bit more factual in things (It was designed partly as an educational show)

I do like this show from what I have seen of it (7 episodes so far)

Thread