Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Paterfamilias

Batiatus is stunned by the return of his father but what a way catch your son off guard of all the things he could been doing that has to be worst position for a father to catch his son but why do i feel he is going try kill him off because he's planning to stay. .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

With his father returning he's not the king of the castle any more but being caught having a threesome was unfortunate and Crixus winning was a pleasant surprise

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Crixus winning was a surprise but it was all thanks to the advice other gladiator who advise how to defeat him

part 4

i can't believe there are only 2 more episodes left but seriously this was intresting we saw how the entertainment situation start with but Talus challenging one gladiator to fight he beening told that he should let him win was hard, lucky Lucerus stop it before he kill the gladiator was good but Batiatus would angry if he found out.

Why are character names so hard to spell

WHEN WILL THESE BE ADDED??!!

AT LEAST 3 EPISODES HAVE AIRED ALREADY!!!

Reply 29#29 allschutz's post

This is a stand alone show that you should request

Reply 28#28 bala's post

1x04 Beneath The Mask
It seems the House of Batiatus is getting a name for it self as a place of pleasure and Gannicus being told not to draw blood against Talus was a travesty and i hope he looses his head or better still his wedding tackle first so he can suffer

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

We both know how this developed in blood and sand but you would thinking having her friend lose his head would put future situation but it didn't?

1x05 Reckoning

What has Lucretia done know, i can understand the old man but Metlitta was a tragedy but may have been a blessing for Gannicus after her dream

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes but we knew his wife died in blood and sans now we know how she died. . It was a twist

1x06 The Bitter End

Nice conclusion the the prequel to “Spartacus: Blood and Sand.” it was obvious that Lucretia would get away with killing Batiatus's father and Gannicus getting his freedom after his win and  leaving room for Spartacus but sad that Diona got caught and killed

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes it was bitter sweet ending to prequel - i do think this might added soon to this site.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Between this and Hawaii Five-0 i think will be first

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I actually think they might go for the newer shows like harry's law or off the map

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I was right for once about this getting added which is great news for those that haven't seen it yet

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

yeah we both were right i hope more show as weeks go by.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I think Sundays are the best days to do add the new shows and a nice surprise to wake up to find them already added

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I agree Sundays are the best, plus I wish just one of the shows I have done About & episode guides for was added, there are least 50 other possible shows they could add based on what people have been talking about in free chatting.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would be nice but there still have huge choice left

i just hope we don't wait another 3 months

Reply 42#42 spratt89's post

I had only done four about & episode guides for shows to be  added and two of them was added which was great but the others i did this morning

Thread